Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi, thier!
i'm gonna be pretty absent some nights. i am signing up for a bartending course, a wine-tasting class (again:LOL: ) and an international cuisine course in June. can't wait!
so i can bartend.
can't wait for the sushi bar!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Thier you gonna join us in the jacuzzi???!!! Please?!

Sure, I'll join you...As long as you turn out the lights and I can wear my head to toe 1910 bathing costume. Homey don't do bikinis...

Ohhhhh...... thats right Middie. You dont drink. You are the designated jacuzzi scooper. HEY! did ya see last weeks Simpsons? It reminded me of Linda Cardellini on ER who is HOT and I BET she likes Toyotas!!! (burp) :-p :mrgreen:

luvs_food said:
hi, thier!
i'm gonna be pretty absent some nights. i am signing up for a bartending course, a wine-tasting class (again:LOL: ) and an international cuisine course in June. can't wait!
so i can bartend.
can't wait for the sushi bar!

Wow, Luvs! Good for you! Say, did they finally snatch out that little foodie tube they left in you? Or are you just sneaking liquid refreshment through it?? :LOL: :cool:

hey luvs that's great !! i want to bartend again. i did it for a few months at a really slow bar and i loved it. it was just a shots and beer bar so i never got to make mixed drinks or anything.

I know she likes em cause I think I gave her a lube job and she mentioned something about tuna and how they swim very seductivly and THEN I flipped the omelet. :punk:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I know she likes em cause I think I gave her a lube job and she mentioned something about tuna and how they swim very seductivly and THEN I flipped the omelet. :punk:

:ermm: :shock: :mellow: :ohmy: What did I miss here? Or...What SHOULD I have missed???

*Thier hauls Sushi out of the jacuzzi, dashes some cold water in his face, smacks him around a little and sends him to the corner 'til he can behave...*:angry:

*looking at thier and luvs*
4.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
OUUUUCH!!!!! Quit smacking me!!!! Im awake! OUCH!!!! :blink: Hey wanna dance Thier?! *going over to DJ station*

Eehhhhhh....Dance?....Gee..I..think I'll sit this one out. *C'mon girls, we've got to get some food into this guy. He's been working too hard and not eating enough. Too many shots on an empty stomach.*:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom