"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 04-05-2005, 03:20 AM   #1891
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-
*lights going off* uhhhh oH! CRAP! * running to bedrroom on 2nd floor. * taking shower* * hugging stuffed animal* Ok... you people making fun of me.

Old 04-05-2005, 07:46 AM   #1892
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-
Hey..... where did everyone go? And for your information.... that teddy bear was a redhead! So ahhhhhhh.... yea. Dont bust my chops now......

Old 04-05-2005, 08:11 AM   #1893
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by thier1754
*Thier develops a suspicion regarding Crewsk's injury after hearing about her past as a mosh pit dancer and finding this photo...* Are you SURE you pulled that muscle taking down vines???

I'd break my neck if I even tried to do that!
Old 04-05-2005, 11:43 AM   #1894
Everymom

*Alix comes in covered in dust and bits of gravel and twigs stuck in her hair*

WHEW! Those stinking gravel paths were more work than I thought! I hope Sushi likes them. I put cute little inground pot lights around them so it sort of looks like landing strips at night! I made them so they do a circuit of the lake. The paths are nice double wide ones so that if anyone were to have a yen for a golfcart drag race...well, its all good! There are a few nasty turns though. One is especially close to the lake.

I thought the lake was called Lake Comoniwannacoffy. After the Native word for "no such thing as a good morning".

*Pouring a BIG cup of coffee in her personalized mug* Ahhhhhh! Thats the stuff. I can be here for a little while, but then I have to make a grocery run. Anyone got the list started?
Old 04-05-2005, 12:14 PM   #1895
Contest Winner

Cool

Hello Alix may I have a cup to please ? Just making my way though the site to take away some wisdom:). What sounds go today ? Man its 83 degrees and the suns out I need out of here!
Old 04-05-2005, 03:04 PM   #1896
Everymom

Oops. Sorry I'm so late. Here's the coffee if you still want it. And some blueberry muffins are just about to come out of the oven.

I am making myself a ham and pickle sandwich on a cheese bagel if anyone wants one I can do two.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:21 PM   #1897
Everymom

OK, its pretty darned quiet here today. I am off for a nap in the massage chair. *Nature Sounds CD playing quietly* Someone wake me at 230 so I can go to work. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:23 PM   #1898
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to thier1754
One for me, pretty please, Alix. I'm blowing in and out, since I'm late for work and we had some sticky shipment situations this morning.

You'll all be glad to hear the Thier the Scottish Lunchroom Lady has met a lovely man among the pipers in the Robbie Burns Pipe and Drum Band and they are engaged! She is looking so youthful, blushing and giggling like a schoolgirl. I'll keep you up to day re: her wedding plans. She will, of course, wear something tasteful, modest, and practical...
Old 04-05-2005, 03:28 PM   #1899
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to thier1754
Sushi, did you get my message???
Old 04-05-2005, 03:55 PM   #1900
Chef Extraordinaire

never mind.