Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thier1754 said:
Wow, Luvs! Good for you! Say, did they finally snatch out that little foodie tube they left in you? Or are you just sneaking liquid refreshment through it?? :LOL: :cool:

still got the feeding tube! i don't mind. it's so small you hardly notice it's there.
tee-hee, you're supposed to put pop through it to keep it unclogged. ~burp~ 'scuse me!:-p

New livers are cheep right? Cause thats what I heard and then I went to WAl-Mart and found this KILLLER deal on camping gear. I LOVE camping. Am I alone here??!!

middie said:
*looking at thier and luvs*
4.gif

i dunno. he must've gotten into the moonshine again.:rolleyes:

Luvs if you are drinking PUT IT DOWN!!!! :mad: Your body cant take it and Im sure Im not the 1st person to point it out.

On another note LUVS...... lets sha-SHAYYYY up to the bar and have a drink.

No, Sushi, new livers are not cheap.

Camping would be fun...We used to camp all the time when I was a kid. I can still see my mother, standing in the rain in the early morning, wearing my dad's jacket and huge galoshes, burning breakfast over a campfire and saying cheerfully, "Aren't we having fun??" My sister and I, who were only interested in looking good for the boys in the next tent and frequently checked ourselves in the mirror to see if our hair was perfect, would try to muster a smile. It usually rained on our camping trips. It's Washington!

okay guys hate to leave you but i'm tired so i'm grabbing me a room and going to sleep. see you guys sometime tomorrow
1.gif

sush i hope you don't end up with a hangover lol. their and luvs you guys take care of him tonight please?

nighty night guys.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Luvs if you are drinking PUT IT DOWN!!!! :mad: Your body cant take it and Im sure Im not the 1st person to point it out.

On another note LUVS...... lets sha-SHAYYYY up to the bar and have a drink.

i just got a case of beer and cracked open my 1st of many!:-p
now put a sock in it and lets go have that drink.:LOL:

night, middie. i'll see to it that our dear sush eats something. i'll go get him some take-out sushi.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Middie my BUDDY.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: Dont leave man, Im gonna play your request! :cry:

awwww man no tears please !! or i'll start lol. okay sush i'll stick around about 15 minutes then i gotta go

Back
Top Bottom