Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coffee for ALL of us!!! :mrgreen: (thud)
23.gif

Good night, Middie. Sleep well. *Yawn* Think I'll pack it in, too. I play all day on Saturdays and I haf to get up early. Hey, Sushi...Roy Rogers jammies!!! Good call!!! (But don't you think the fringed holsters and silver pistols are a bit much???)

thanks, anyhow, but nix the coffee for me. i don't drink caffeine.
i'll just take another shot of Absolut.

*slipping quietly into café with megaphone behind back*:shifty:

GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEADS!!!!!:devilish:

There's a pot of fresh hot coffee in the kitchen & I'm starting a big Southern breakfast of bacon, country ham, sausage, biscuits, gravy, grits, eggs(any way you want 'em), tomato slices, cantaloupe, & hoe cakes. Hope y'all are hungry this morning!!:chef:

Here's your breakfast middie! I gotta run take a shower & make sure the house is picked up. Someone's coming to see about buying my old car & I may have to watch her kids while she drives it(I love my hubby for volunteering me:rolleyes: ). See y'all in a bit! Help yourselves to breakfast!!:)

thank you thank you thank you crewsk. after i eat i must shower and get ready for work myself... bummer. okay who wants to kidnap me today ??? anyone ????

I'll trade you places middie, I am doing a birthday party with 10 screaming and giggling girls and I haven't cleaned up or made the cake yet. Wanna switch?

Thanks for the breakfast, crewsk! I hafta play fiddle all day and then pull weeds, so I need that good stuff. Alix, I'd love to take those girls...Want to play my rehearsals?? :mrgreen:

I just wish I was doing anything except staying home today.:( It's so pretty outside. Maybe I can talk hubby into taking us fishing at the river later this afternoon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom