Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ROFLMAO: , sush.
uh-oh. on a bender? i'll go with you. i'm on beer #4 and ready for another!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
gimme some of that rum, please.
~holding out glass and adding caffeine free coke to rum.~
woah, BABY! this macadamia is HUGE.
~lugging macadamia from shelf and breaking off pieces with cleaver~
~holding coconut-sized piece and once again dancing barefoot on bar for sush~

I just got caught up on The Duel! What's going on with that? Will there be blowing dust and tumbleweeds with a random mom grabbing her wandering kid out of the line of fire? :LOL: I can't wait to see the recipes! :cool:

No. :( Bucky isnt around this weekend. We had to reschedule. I had to give all those tickets back. :mad: I think we shall do it next weekend.

So how are you Damp? *giving Damp a Bloody Mary* Whats going on with the golf course?! And WHAT is the name of the grass on the putting greens?!

sure thing, sush.
~luvs tying on apron and mixing drinks, slicing pork tenderloin and cutting up chicken.~

'Sup, Sush!!! :cool: Are you sure that Buck isn't wussing out on ya? :-p

The superintendant called me into his office yesterday and said, "You got a raise, don't tell anyone and by the way, you're in charge of the course Sunday." Sweet! :cool: Not too bad for a shmuck like me to be entrusted with a Top Ten Most Visited golf course on the busiest day of the week!!! :punk: The grass you're asking about is called bentgrass. It's called "bent" because it lays flat instead of growing up. Here's our site: clovervalleygolfclub.com
Here's the site that ranks us: ohiogolfguide.com

Sorry, had to brag and boast! How have ya been, dude? Any chicas?:brows:

Hello all -
Hey, Damp! You haven't been to the cafe lately - how've you been? I'd offer you some food, but Erik's offering was unbelievable and there's still so much!!!

Erik, I've tasted your Kentucky Bourbon Spiked Bread Pudding, and before I start slurring my words, I need the recipe! Could you post it?

Sush, you are going crazy on the drinking - you are worrying me. Please sit down and have a cup of coffee with me. <<Pulling up a chair>> here we go - nice and hot

and, you say tomorrow is workout day? Tell me more!

Hey, jkath! I've been pretty busy but life is good! It's 73 right now and I've been enjoying a few mimosa's! :mrgreen: Thanks for the kind words about the course! Not bad for a small crew, huh? :LOL: :mrgreen:

Hand me a mimosa, will ya?
It's about the same weather here as well.

You must stop by the cafe more often and tell us your funny golf stories

Its cooler here. I am ready for some Baileys in my coffee. I tell you, maybe I should just put some coffee in my Baileys after this party we just finished. 9 screaming 11 year olds in my basement, tunes blaring, munchie mix flying, balloons being pounded. Wow. They made me proud. Only one party casualty so we are doing OK.

sounds hectic alix, lol. little partiers. make sure they didn't get into sushi's stash of rum!:LOL:
all right, i'm out for tonite. going bowling and beer drinking. see you guys later!

Have fun luvs.

Just you and me Sushi. Wanna make some maki and have some sashimi? I think there is tuna arriving any minute now *Bzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!* And right on cue...theres the fish delivery, I'll get it!

~luvs behind thier~

they hug briefly and giggle. how cute, they say, before tiptoeing away together, sharing a bottle of Absolut.

Absolut...Thanks for sharing, Luvs! *Hate to tell Luvs that I don't drink, so I just quietly fed my glass of Absolut to the cat...*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom