Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here, Dove...Have some of my frozen fudge pie. You'll understand. (Whoa! Smaller bites, there, Dove...You're eating the whole thing!!)

Re: cafe uniforms -- I'm getting me some of those checkered pants and you can't stop me!

I just made a couple of gallons of fresh squeezed OJ if anyone's awake and will start a batch of Goodweed's pancakes and keep them in the warming drawer. Help yourself.

The pancakes are great mudbug! Thanks!! Can I get an extra large cup of strong black coffee please? I can't seem to get my eyes open this AM.:-(

Oh, as far as uniforms go I want a poodle skirt & those black & white police car shoes(I can't remember what they are called but that's what I called them when I was little).:LOL: And DC & DS if you're both real nice, on Fridays I might wear a short skirt & high boots.:rolleyes:

oh no skirts on me. not a nice look lol. i will wear tight jeans and a leather halter top though ;) .

can i have some oj. and some stuffed french toast with bacon please?

If there are any grits left, I'll stick them in the fridge then slice 'em & fry 'em in some butter for the lunch crowd if anyone wants some.

And here's your fresh oj DS!

okay i better get to the gym to work off breakfast. don't know if i can make it for lunch but i will be here for a late night dinner and to help do dishes or something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom