Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Phil Collins? :shock: Im a bit surprised. He lives in a suburb of London. Thats gonna be some BIG coin! Anyone on this side of the globe?! :LOL:

Thier that is one EXPENSIVE bridge!!! Holy cow.... do they wash your car as you drive through? :shock: Will you have to take it every day??

By the way I made some avacado dip with a flash of buffalo wing sauce and garlic. *bringing chips out*
I also made a pitcher of lime-on-aide. ENJOY!!!! :mrgreen:

Sushi -- Did you fall into the tub of lime-on-aide and drown?? Hellooooooo? :shock:

Sorry Thier..... just got distracted from a TV show. Im so tired I can fall over. Hey..... wheres Crewsk? Anyhew I HAVE to get to bed. Im realllllllllly busy. Hard to relax lately. *drinking soy milk* I have to goto to bed guys. I love ya! *going into elevator*

ooooh! here! here! I'll take one, Middie!
But I have to make it quick - it's time to wake up the boys for school.

BTW - Love the Phil Collins idea, but, for a closer icon, can we get Elton John? He lives in Vegas currently. Or perhaps Billy Joel, if he's out of rehab again.

As for Orlando - if you can invite him, I'm inviting Captain Jack, erm, I mean, Johnny Depp.
Thanks for the coffee, Middie-girl...(throwing a scone) here - have a blueberry scone - they're quite good!

<pouring another cup of coffee>
I'm way too energized today - still waiting for the boys to finish breakfast.

Sush, I'm so sorry to hear about the toll roads - that's absolutely horrid!

Okay, Middie, I've spoken with Elton's guys. He can't come. Maybe Sushi could get his "connections" to persuade them differently.

I've got my boxing class today, so I'll be back later on

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Hey..... wheres Crewsk?QUOTE]

I was up with TC until midnight working on an extra credit project for school that was due today. We built a model of the fire depatment. I've still got paint on my hands!!

As for Orlando - if you can invite him, I'm inviting Captain Jack, erm, I mean, Johnny Depp.

As long as he comes dressed as Capt. Jack!!:chris:

Just a black coffee for me please. And nudge me when Johnny and Orlando get here. I think we should invite Keith Urban too.

I'm outta here for a while, laundry is waiting to go inthe dryer & it's off to the shower. I left some tuna, chicken, & egg salad in the fridge & a fresh loaf of sourdough on the counter if anyone wants sandwiches for lunch!:)

Thanks for the coffee guys. Catch you later!

*Door squeaks open and who is silhoutted in the doorway but...*

Morning, can I get you something? *GASP!* Can I have your autograph?

Yaaar! Oh Mr Depp, would you like to come out to the grotto with us? I have a lovely bottle of rum and some daquiri mix...are you hungry? *jkath, grap that plate of samosas and tapas!*

right behind you, Alix

<<following out to the grotto>>

Lovely day, eh?

(quick Alix - think of something interesting to say! We've got to keep him here!)

*Just quietly shut and LOCK the door to the grotto jkath, then we have him all to ourselves*

Isn't it lovely out here Mr Depp? Tell me, what projects are you working on currently? We are so pleased that you found time to join us here at the Virtual Cafe. Drink?

Back
Top Bottom