Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, since I am afraid of storms & would really be hiding under a table:ohmy: , I'm going back to reality to empty & load the dishwasher. See y'all tomorrow & have a good night!:)

The storm knocked the power off. Back up generators are working but Im shutting all the lights off. Im tired. Wonder when 3rd shift is comming in. Oh well. Goodnight folks! *going into elevator*

Night to all the sleepy-heads! I'll be up for a few more hours, since I'm a night person. Just finished teaching a new student in his forties. He's jazzed! Such fun starting people out...

I always miss all the fun around here!
Bummer that Johnny Depp left (but I will keep the rose, since nobody else claimed it!)

So, Middie, when you guys are jonesing for sugar, do you have friends place fake cake orders and then not show up so it goes in the break room?

Nighty night guys - it's getting late.

I'm in an unusually good mood this morning, almost on the hyper side of things. I just wanna sing, dance, & cook all at the same time!!:rolleyes: For breakfast at the Café today, I have a sausage breakfast pizza(pizza dough topped with milk gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage, monterey jack cheese, & green onions), mixed fruit topped with vanilla yogurt(peaches, strawberries, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, & blackberries), & creme brulee coffee.

Right now I'm working on a loaf of honey wheat bread for lunch or snacking & there is a red velvet cake in the oven that I'll use a cream cheese icing on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom