Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think we should get a wood burning pizza oven. I have an urge to try and combine sushi and pizza. :chef: Plus we could deliver the pizzas to get more income! What do you guys think?

Okay, kids, I'm back from Vegas.

Some of the things I saw in Vegas:

1. There IS a way to make Neil Diamond's music even harder to digest: have a bad lounge singer cover his music.

2. Along the same lines, "The girl from Iponema" should be banned forever.

3. A young girl playing at my blackjack table split 2 queens when the dealer was showing a 7. Then she complained that she was losing money.

4. Drunk people are fabulous entertainment.

5. One size does NOT fit all. Especially belly shirts.

6. One heineken is $8.50 at the new Wynn Hotel & Resort.

There's much more, I'm just very very sleepy.
Tomorrow morning I'll be back, so would someone mind making a pot of coffee around 8:30 CA time?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I think we should get a wood burning pizza oven. I have an urge to try and combine sushi and pizza. :chef: Plus we could deliver the pizzas to get more income! What do you guys think?

Sushi: check the Grotto -
there's a wood burning fireplace out there for Alix to make her pizzas.

One heineken is $8.50 at the new Wynn Hotel & Resort.
Holy CARP! :blink: It would take me $100 to get loaded!

One more reason not to drink I guess. :ermm: Well we are happy youre back! I had your apron cleaned AND pressed! I cleaned it and then Crewsk sat on it by accident. :winkiss:

Well Im off to bed. Night everyone! *heading to upstairs bedroom*

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Holy CARP! :blink: It would take me $100 to get loaded!
My mojito was $9! Next time I'll try their other mojitos: pineapple or lavendar!

Well we are happy youre back!
thanks - great to be back
I had your apron cleaned AND pressed! I cleaned it and then Crewsk sat on it by accident. :winkiss: That's okay, as long as it's still sparkling with all the embellishments I'm good.

Well Im off to bed. Night everyone! *heading to upstairs bedroom

'night Sush - I think I'm turning in, too.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Awwwwwww!!!! :mrgreen: cute!!!!! I wish I was horseback riding right now. How was the weather there? Looked a bit rainy. It was pouring in Chicago yesterday. Huge storm. Alas no lightning. :( I LOVE a good storm! :)

It was cloudy, hot, & humid Saturday. The sun came out off & on though. When I took those pics, it was really cloudy.

thier1754 said:
Good night, all. By the way, Sush, holy carp is only found at the Vatican in the Pope's special fish tank. :mrgreen: Hugs.
i thought for a second that 'holy carp' said something else, oops.:ROFLMAO: you know, a-hem. thought we were talking about something only a roll of Charmin can take care of.

crewsk said:
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I had your apron cleaned AND pressed! I cleaned it and then Crewsk sat on it by accident. :winkiss:
Hold on one second there mister!! My rear may be big but it's not nearly big enough to press the wrinkles out of an apron or anything else for that matter!:-p
Well, at least he didn't accuse you of pressing the table cloth with it! :mrgreen:

OK, enough talk about my bum. What's for breakfast this morning? I think I'm just going to have a bowl of fruit with some vanilla yogurt. I'm not real hungry.

Back
Top Bottom