Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't been on this thread since Friday--I can't believe we're up to 41 pages!

Crewsk, can you set aside some of those cheese grits to fry up for me for lunch? That sounds delish!

Do you need any help? I have an hour I can spare...

Can anyone whip up some calamari? Fried with lime butter sauce????
1.gif

John Travolta signed up to pitch Heineken overseas—and then vexed the company by saying he prefers water or tea to beer, according to reports. . . . Mick Jagger’s daughter Elizabeth Jagger (left) was caught on video engaging in “s3xual activities” with her boyfriend in a nightclub -– but a British judge has ruled that the compromising footage can’t be broadcast. The couple had a “legitimate expectation of privacy” when they engaged in hanky panky just inside the club’s doors—even though they were captured on a closed-circuit television.

*drinking oj*
After that last few movies Travolta made I think he would be slamming beers down his gullet. :LOL:
And cant these celebs do "it" without a darn camera?
Wheres my calamari?

*Yawning* Morning all! Any coffee brewed? I could use a gallon or two.Did I hear something about cheese grits? Can I have some with a couple of eggs on top?

No problem PA!

Glad you like it DS. I aim to please!

Alix, the coffee's hot & ready & your grits & eggs is on it's way! How do you want those eggs cooked?

Thanks PA!! :) I'll be back in a few minutes I have to go fix Savannah's lunch. She's been begging me for a tossed salad with chicken fingers & ranch dressing all morning!

ANYTHING PA. French press sounds positively wicked. I'll just nap here til it comes if thats ok? *head on table...zzzzzzzzzz*

Ahhhh! PA, you are a goddess! *guzzling first pot* Whew, feeling better already. Whats on the agenda for today folks? What can I pitch in with?

*Yawn* Okay, I will rise but I refuse to shine...I could really go for a mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream and a fried egg sandwich. Anybody mind putting that together for me?

Back
Top Bottom