Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well reality's calling me again (that sucks). i should have never given them my name lol. anyway i'll bbl after work :rolleyes:

have a good day guys

Bang, the wine cellar is really stunning - It looks like it's out of a movie set.
I especially like how you've stocked such a diverse selection!
Well done.

May I please have some muscat?
(*if Bucky were here, I know he'd mumble something about not serving muskrats, except on deep south day. I wish he'd stop by!)

I've made taco fixin's for the early dinner crowd. And, I'll pick some fresh mint and limes for mojitos. Anyone wanna try their hand at making deep fried ice cream?

Gald you like it. It is organises by year,winery,and location. Just help your self. There is $4 million in wine down there. I payed for it my self with gambling wins and well a little help from .....well you know.

Too early for wine for me. I am just finishing my coffee.

How did the pizzas go last night? Hey! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PIZZA OVEN??????

Sushi? You know anything about this?

I don't know. It looks bad though. All that blackened stuff and what is that foamy stuff?

Someone said something about firefighters with no shirts. Didn't anyone take PICTURES??????

Sushi said that to make me look, but they were all properly dressed in their yellow jackets and big boots. I will say, though, that due to Sushi's experimental foods and love of blowing things up, we should get him a chaperone that's a chef. Would that be a "chefperone"?

Did we have any deliveries today? I ordered hops for the brewery and some other things.
The wine cellar is DONE!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: *going downstairs* Looks great Bang! Thanks!
Sorry about the pizza oven. :neutral: I put on too much oil and... POOF!!!!!! I called the contractors to clean up and repair it.

We have a play scheduled for the Lawn Chair Enthusiasts Club on Thursday. The play will be put on by the Actors Acting to Accquire Acceptance group. They require a LOT of attention AND applause...... even if you dont like it. So everyone that drinks...... drink! They could suck. :ermm: It will be held in the lounge. Also, the Enthusiasts bring their own seats..... lawn chairs. So we are going to have to stack our chairs in the back. We also need to make BBQ for them and I need someone to run the lights for the play.

Oh dear Sushi!
I wish I'd seen your calendar!
You may need to change the
. Actors Acting to Acquire Acceptance
to another day, as I've already booked the
. Bewildered and Betrothed Bridesmaid Barflies
for Thursday.

I do believe they drink quite a bit, so maybe the Lawn chair Enthusiasts Club will appreciate hanging out with them.

jkath said:
and Thier's Thinking Three-person Thesis will be giving a lecture on Thursday.
I hear it's thrilling.

Thanks for including the VVVV's! Unfortunately, the hit show, Thier's Thinking Three-person Thesis, will not be able to attend, as Theodore, the Thinking Three-person Thesis' Thespian (he theorizes while thwacking his thorax) and Thelma Thanposis, their road manager, are both down with throat infections. :(

:ohmy: Oh crap. The AAAAs have already put a deposit down! :shock: Can we put the BBBBs in the Grotto? Why does this always happen to ME?!
11.gif
What do the BBBBs want to have to eat and drink?
And then the WWWWs are comming tommorow?!
I resign the ownership of the Cafe! :neutral:

No no no, Sushi! What you need is a Entertainment/Talent Director to handle all this scheduling. Jkath just volunteered...DIDN'T YOU, Jkath????

Come over here, Sush, and stretch out in the recliner next to mine (I've been on the road all day and I'm kicking back with a Lime Slushy). Now, turn on the massage...Isn't that better? :rolleyes:

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: *wiggling toes* that IS better!!!! Thanks Thier!!!! ((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))) Ok I retract the 'ownership' statement. :) Jkath youre gonna iron all this stuff out.... RIGHT? :ermm:

Im in a good mood now! Ill make burgers out by the lake for those of you guys want some. :chef:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom