Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uh-oh, sush! looks like you're going to have a feeding tube just like me!
i'm calling the doctor RIGHT NOW and scheduling your surgery.
dinner's on me; do you want Ensure or Nutren? shaken or stirred? unflavored or vanilla?... (not that it really matters, lol, but the vanilla smells good).
it's either a life of being chained to a tree with an IV pole and a bag (as bucky put it so well once) of tubular gut drip or going off of this horrible, insidious hunger strike!
is it worth it, man, i mean, is it really WORTH it?
~luvs falling to knees and pounding on floor with fist, sobbing~:LOL:
THE CAFE SHALL LIVE ON!

You said in your sand-wich shop post...... "The time has come". What in heck does THAT mean? Power hungry or something? And back off with the IV stuff. Im sticking to my guns. I question your intention of providing this forum with just another place to "hang out". Everything was just peachy before. The Cafe serves sandwiches. :huh: :unsure:

Last edited:
Sushi? Is that you? Or, has an alien taken over?
I'm having a men in black moment here.

What happened? I like working for a happy boss who let me plant an avocado tree.

main_waitress.jpg

Sushi, I know you're hungry. Here's a little something.

I'm off to cook my taco fixin's - if anyone is hungry, there's a plate of brownies on the counter. The hot fudge sauce is in the crock pot on low and there's vanilla ice cream in the freezer.
See ya!

*tapping fingers* Where are those chains? I should have used 2nd day air. But NOOOOOO I used standard ground. I KNEW I
BigMouth.jpg
(LICK!!!!!!) :blink: Awwwwwww man. *eatting Jkaths sandwich*

Technically a sticky is for stuff that WON'T stay on the first page but everyone needs to read - it's for stuff that doesn't get many posts. As much posting that goes on this thread will not ever move off the front page much less down half-way - unless you let it.

It is the most popular thread around - that's not "sticky" material. Sticky material is when I have to give you a lecture about damaging that palm tree with those chains.

jkath - there's a place in Cleveland called I believe Syman's (I think that's how you spell it - it's on Sinclair Ave somewhere around 30th or 40th??? Middie, does that sound right?) - they serve sandwiches like that - absolutely awesome. They've been in business since the early 50's and I get one whenever I go back.

kitchenelf said:
Technically a sticky is for stuff that WON'T stay on the first page but everyone needs to read - it's for stuff that doesn't get many posts. As much posting that goes on this thread will not ever move off the front page much less down half-way - unless you let it.

It is the most popular thread around - that's not "sticky" material. Sticky material is when I have to give you a lecture about damaging that palm tree with those chains.

Oh! I didn't know.....:angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom