Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Choclate, can you post this recipe?
I need it. It's not a want, it's a need.

Hey, look over there - it's the good year blimp!
(everyone looks up, jkath grabs the rest of the cake and runs)

ciao!

No apology necessary Sushi. I'm going to have remove myself from the fun for a day or two. Our Cultural Dept. is having an Honor's Breakfast for Motherhood. We want to sho our appreciation to those women who aren't just having kids, but who are molding and teaching the next generation.

I think our society has lost sight of Motherhood's true value. So I'm gonna make some women some very good pancakes, and fruit smoothies, and smoked ham (gonna cook it on the Weber tomorrow night), and other really good, and good-for-you stuff. This is all taking place on Saturday morning. But don't worry, I'll be back after the chores are done.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed, after you're back, feel free to post those recipes!
(and save me some pancakes and smoothies too, please!)

So.........I've just let the jazz trio in... they'll be playing in the Grotto momentarily.
I've got some fruit and cheese plates on every table and some
beautiful grapefruit lemonade to go with it.

<<music playing>>
Isn't it great?

handing over empty plate, licked clean.

ummmmm...sorry? It's just that choc is such a good baker!

Okay, here's a plate just for you
<<handing middie a plate with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, brie and jack.>>

10_15_8.gif
4_6_5.gif
'scuse me........

darn... i really wanted the cake :(
but this'll work too :) . well all it's been
a very tough week for me and it's not even
over yet :wacko: , so i'm going to head out. calling
it one heck of an early night. love ya guys, see ya
tomorrow.

Tripped coming through the door, and expleted in an annoying way...

I was distracted by the goings on.
13.gif

Middie's plate & fork looked more like a shield & spear.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I appologize from my un-Sushi-like manner. I just had a bad day and I hadent had anything to eat the whole day. And I like things that I love that dont change. SO...... to everyone, Im sorry.

Especially sorry to Weed of the North.

Im going to have a *going into lounge and grabbing bottle* few tasty beverages
66.gif
66.gif
and then hop into one of the golf carts and take a few laps around the lake.

Of course...Don't even worry about it, Sushi. You'll have to be patient with me next time I have "one of those days"...:w00t2: :stuart: :angry: :blink: ...Deal?? :) :heart:

jkath said:
Here, thier -
I just made some blueberry cheesecake bars - have 5.
*Thier wolfs down five bars in three minutes...* Thanks so much for leaving those for me, jkath. They hit the spot! The spot, actually, that's between my chest and my knees... *Thier begins madly doing crunches.*

Deal Thier! My golf cart finally ran out of juice. :huh: Im going to hang in the Pine Tree Maze for a bit! *going upstairs and changing into robe with Japanese things scribled on it*

*Bowing to everyone* Im going to meditate out there and eat some of Chocolate Chefs creation!!!! :mrgreen: Thanks Chef!!
1.gif

jkath said:
Choclate, can you post this recipe?
I need it. It's not a want, it's a need.

Hey, look over there - it's the good year blimp!
(everyone looks up, jkath grabs the rest of the cake and runs)

ciao!

Girl, you are too much!. :ROFLMAO:

I'll post that recipe when I can get it off my other computer. I promise

I see something in the dark. Maybe it is Sushi!! Oh, no it is the mountain lion!! Ok, stay calm. *grabbing a big stick off the forest floor* The lion is coming closer. Suddenly, it springs back on it's haunches and lunges forward. *A rope drops out of the tree and I grab for it.* At the same time a bright blue flash lights up the dark forest and the lion is knocked to the ground stunned. *Turning around to see who my rescuer was I find that he or she is gone.*

What to do now? I must find Sushi. How will I ever find him in this deep dark forest?

HELP!!

I'm coming, Sierra! *Thier races in and grabs Sierra, holding off the "whatever" in the shadows with a blazing torch. On the way out they find Sushi running in in his robe with the Japanese things printed on it. :ermm: Sushi had been delayed by a lovely redhead who had been sashaying by in a leopard loin cloth...*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom