Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm here !!!!!!!!! was having puter problems !! jkath thanks for posting that picture... in a word YUMMY. I want the one in the middle with only the pants on with the long hair... oh yeah i'll take him in a heartbeat !!

kitchenelf said:
OMG - a mojito is my favorite - you muddle, along with the lime and mint, some sugar. Splenda works well too. Simple syrup is great if you are planning on making a lot - saves a lot of steps. I make my simple syrup with lime zest and mint leaves then strain.

GREAT IDEA!

middie said:
I want the one in the middle with only the pants on with the long hair... oh yeah i'll take him in a heartbeat !!

Okay. He said he'd stay around today. His name is Thor.
He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but eye candy makes up for it. Here's what he had to say about you, Middie:
"Thor like to stay. Thor want to feed grapes to girl."

I asked him. He said "Thor stay here. Thor need food to make big muscles. Thor hungry"

Maybe you could feed him and he'd stay, like a stray cat....

lol. okay i'll bring something in with me when i stop by. in the mean time i guess i should get ready for work *sigh*... see ya guys later

sounds good - almost time for me to go too - my son's friend is coming over for lunch followed by taking them to a b-day party.

LOL! You guys crack me up. :LOL: Im slipping into something a BIT more sheltering. :rolleyes:

Hi Middie! Whats wrong with the computer?

I spoke to Sierra and because of her professional background in ecology I put her in charge of keeping our lake, gardens and pine tree maze in tip-top condition. :mrgreen: :punk:

Im off to pick up some needed groceries. *hopping into truck* See you guys in a bit. Anyone wanna go with me? Its a LONG drive.

okay well i guess thor will have to wait till tomorrow evening sometime i have to get my butt into bed. have to be AT work at 6 a.m. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Here y'are Sushi, I got the barrow.

**Takes boxes from back of truck, loads 'em onto barrow, wheels 'em into kitchen. Back for more**

Strike, you got enough Sush!! Expecting a big crowd?

Back
Top Bottom