Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Brooksy!!!!! :mrgreen: Yeah, we were running really low on stuff. *getting forklift* I bought this ULTRA cool Sweet Tart!! It weighs about 90 pounds! I had to out bid this other place for it. :glare: *gently putting giant Sweet Tart on Cafe counter* You know.... what the heck are we going to do with this thing?? Im starting to get buyers remorse.

I also got these beautiful potted flowers for all the women here. They smell wonderful!
6.gif

Plus I got this mirror that makes everyone look skinny! Where should I put it though?? *unloading more boxes*
I guess I'll leave that up to someone else.

Ooo...I want the skinny mirror, please! I've got two broken toes and I haven't been able to move around much this week and I'm sure I've put on some pounds. :(

**Brooksy breaks into a sweat, wipes his brow***

3_10_4v.gif

How big is this truck Sushi? This is my 20 trip. Phew.

*Unloads last barrow, leans on the door jamb & rolls a smoke. Sees 2 evil eyes peering at him from the front, so slinks off down the back, out of sight & lights up**

**Brooksy returns from down the back looking a bit worse for wear**
10_12_5.gif

Hey Sush, that plant you brought back WAS pretty good. Any more?

Starting to get the munchies.

*gives Brooksy tall glass of ice cold lemonade* Here ya go my friend! :) Thanks for the help!

Did you say you ate a PLANT??!!! :huh:

Thier how did you break your toes? Can I get you anything sweetie??

**Knocks back the lemonade greedily with a big BEEEELLLLCH at the end** :pig:
13.gif

Wow, man!! Excuse me.
13.gif
Ahhh I needed that. Thanks Sush. :)

Ate the plant? Er yeah, that'll do. :cool:

We're waiting for the story on your toes Thier, how'd you bust your toes?

Sushi! You aren't in your speedo:neutral:
oh well...

Brooksy, you've done waaaaaaaaay too much work!
Here's a mojito for you - nice and refreshing!

By the way
<<munch munch>>
this sweet tart is fabulous!
<<munch munch>>
I'd say I ate about 4 pounds of it already!

Here's a treat: have you tried the Star Wars Dark Side M&Ms? They are dark chocolate....my favorite! Yum!

Here's a bag for each of you

and Sushi, the potted plant is so sweet! :mrgreen:

Thanks Jkath, a mojito. They are very nice indeedy, rum, lime, mint - yum.

**Hope the boys don't see me with this glass, umbrella & fruit salad.**

A bit different to beer, very refreshing.

While I got your attention Sush, (Yeah I know, wrong thread) we had the first episode of the new series of Dr Who last night where we were introduced to Rose. Not a bad looking young lady, but I still love (lust) Leena. Next week the Dr takes us to view the end of the world.

Fifty years old and still enjoying Dr Who. I really should GET A LIFE. :ROFLMAO:

You do have a life, Brooksy -
it's with us!

glad you liked the mojito - I had one with dinner tonight at the Elephant Bar. I had a juicy tri tip with roasted spinach, and a flame roasted tomato with parmesan broiled on top. quite good!

Brooksy, just curious, what time is it now for you?

1455 is the time 2:55 pm.

I should be out the back sharpening the chainsaw. I have to go and get some firewood tomorrow. DW is getting a bit chilly, temp is down to 40F overnight now so I should have been out last week....

almost 10pm Saturday night here...
I wish I had your cold evening!
It's about 75 degrees (it was around 100 today)

I've made some apple cream pie
Have a slice!

Hey, Sushi...where are you?

Do you guys have daylight saving?

17 hrs difference.

Our days are great, mid 20's C (70's - 80), great flying weather, great anything weather, except swimming.

Great pie, beaut cream gotta be from a Jersey, very rich. Thanks.

Thank you - I love apple cream. The problem is I make it too often, so I eat it too often!

We do have daylight savings time - actually, Arizona is the only one that doesn't do it. I lived there for a year and boy was it confusing!

I dunno what's happened to Sushi, he roaring around on the forklift, then talking to Thier, I was waiting to hear about her broken toes, so now he's probably got himself lost in the maze again.

I have to head out into the hills tomorrow to
23.gif
for the old fireplace.

DW insists it's
27.gif
but we haven't even had a frost yet.

It must have been a sight to see Sushi running around in his Speedos. Here at night it wouldn't have been a big problem (if you know what I mean). :ROFLMAO:

Definitely gotta go out & overhaul the Chainsaw. Might test it in the maze if Sushi gets lost again :) . KIDDING.

See y'all later.

Jkath - we'll certainly have to get those Mojito's into brown bottles. Try Tequilla in a grapefruit - similar to 'juicing up" a watermelon. We used to call it a "Pukka Grub" :LOL:

Yikes..... I couldnt bring up the site for the last hour. :ermm:

Anyhew, about Doctor Who, I've seen the last 6 new episodes. :mrgreen: The last one I saw was Fathers Day. It was very moving. I was in tears actually. I wont say what it was about though. Dont Want to ruin it for ya. I thought the one you will see next week was a lot of fun! They even played the song Toxic by Britney Spears!! :LOL: So far though my favorite was The Unquiet Dead. That was the 3rd episode. :rolleyes:

And YES Rose is HOT! :in_love: Billie Piper is so CUTE! I love her smile.

"The next issue of Dreamwatch magazine will feature an exclusive report that the agent for Billie Piper has confirmed to the magazine that she will be leaving the series during its second season. "She's not doing the full season," the agent told Dreamwatch, indicating that she will likely appear in three to seven episodes of the second series."

Leena has nicer legs. Strike me pink I could chase her through the bush.

Beat me, beat me.......
7.gif
28.gif

No I gotta keep going, just came through to get a drink. :LOL:

Last edited:
Billie Piper is LEAVING???!!!! :ohmy: This has been a very tough week for me.
6.gif
Man...... I have gotten so used to her. Watching her evolve has been a huge part of the fun. Plus shes HOT!!! Ohhhh rats. :neutral:

Im going to bed. I hope church tomorrow shall pep me up. :angel:

*Thier hobbles in...* Thanks, Sushi, for the lovely flowers. The toes are getting better...slowly. Actually one was broken several years ago and flared up with the newly broken one. I have pretty brittle bones, so it takes quite a while to heal. Broke a shoulder a few years ago -- the top of the bone where it fits in the socket broke clean off. I couldn't play for a year, which was the worst part. But I'm tough and playing again, and the toe will eventually heal.

My boys really liked Dr. Who, but Joe is a huge Red Dwarf and Black Adder fan. We've got all the episodes (except he's moved out now, so we don't get to watch them any more...drat!). We like Thin Blue Line, too.

Back
Top Bottom