Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just popping in on my way to The Revenge of the Sith...I hear it's a thinly veiled reference to the present admin and the war in Iraq. Sigh. How about some good ol' entertainment with no agenda? What did you guys think of it? Well, back in a couple of hours. Ciao!:cool:

i've seen the aqua ones on ebay. they're pretty jars. i plan on using mine for cannisters, too. sugar and flour, and if i can find another, beans.
i love depression glass. i asked my Grandfather for a set of red glass he had- it was beautiful glass- but he got confused and gave it to my Aunt instead, sigh.

Last edited:
Thier, I was going to see it today. But my buddy has 2 kids and a wife. Its would cost him some tall bucks to take them all. So I decided to just relax for the most part of today. PLEASE tell us how it was! :mrgreen:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*looking at giant Sweet Tart* Wow! :shock: Someone has been knocking off a couple of chunks. I hear that if you drop a little bit in that has been ground up..... in say, vodka and seltzer or tonic water that its really good. I think I'll pass on trying it though.

*grabbing super soaker and filling it* Well, Im going out in the back.... get a golf cart and goto the lake and squirt the frogs. :-p hee..... hee...... hee..... :rolleyes:

Sushi, I am going to have to call the frog protection department. I put those frogs in there to eat the mosquitos. Am I going to have to talk to Dove about taking you to the woodshed?

Instead you can use all that energy more creatively. I have set up an archery range on the southside of the lake. Everything you need is there. Please no shooting at the wildlife, please. :)

1.gif

But the frogs LIKE it Sierra!

Awwwww... :( *putting super soaker away*
Archery huh? I dont know how. Sounds dangerous too. You have a trainer I could use?
22.gif

22.gif
ouch! Sushi, that was me! Good thing you're using the suction cup arrows...otherwise I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week!

btw, your hair looks fantastic!

uh oh - time to put the kids to bed!

*yawn* maybe me too! the 100 degree heat today made me tired!

Goodnight, all...see you in the morning!

I need the Gieco Cup the big one full of coffee! The Number one plus a piece of the best pie in the place please ! Did any of you go see the Last Star Wars movie "Return of the Sith" this weekend ? It was good !

Maidrite, I wish I had time to sit down for a movie this weekend.:rolleyes: Here's your order with a slice of the best strawberry pie in this place!:)

I need a tall glass of sweet tea please. Mind if I join you?

Well, I'm going back to reality to load the dishwasher & decide what to have for supper. Theres a warm loaf of English muffin bread & homemade orange marmalade on the counter if anyone wants some. I'll see y'all later!:)

i came for some nice hot french onion soup, but can we nix the crouton? just cheese, please.:LOL:
i brought some ginger-sage carrot soup.

Here's your french onion. Normally it's my favorite, but it's almost 100 degrees again, so I'm more in the mood for something cold....like a frozen doughnut!
Yep, a glass of milk and a frozen doughnut......
<<rummaging through the freezer>>
Hey! What on earth is this? Luvs, have you ever seen one of these before?

Back
Top Bottom