Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks! it's delish!

~ring, ring! ring, ring~
'sushi?'
'yes?'
'ummmm, what the heck is that thing in the freezer?'
'it's a freeze dried donkey. just add water and he comes to life!'
'what are we going to do with a donkey, sush?'
'ride him around on the golf cart, of course!'
'okay'
'gotta run!'
'bye'

I'm off to throw supper in the oven. The donkey is tied to a tree in the pine maze & he's been fed & watered. Someone might want to check on him to make sure he dosen't chew through the rope. He's kinda fiesty! Oh, btw, what are we going to name him? Have fun & I'll see y'all tomorrow!:)

Check out my kid!

My son, Andy, is lead designer for a THQ game "Evil Dead: Regeneration". This has been a loooong project for him and his team and is his first opportunity as lead designer -- he's been in game production work in the past -- and it's been getting great reviews. It will be out very soon. We're proud parents -- check it out! He's in the Friday link ... http://thqate3.com/

Last edited:
Thier! He has my DREAM job! :ohmy: I would LOOOOVE to be a designer for games. I play PC games like that very often. Thanks for the link and tell Andy that I want to work with him!!! :mrgreen:

Don the donkey huh? Ok. :LOL:

I say bring it on! :boxing: It cant be worse than inside sales / telemarketing right? :ermm:

I just wanted to say that Im drinking a beer from Ronjohns new batch he made for us. Its chocolate ale!!!!
10.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I say bring it on! :boxing: It cant be worse than inside sales / telemarketing right? :ermm:

:) There's stress in every job, that's for sure. Even mine! Luckily, I love our customers, and getting to know them is the best part.

we'll split it, mid. you take the chocolate, since i won't eat that, and i'll take the beer since you won't drink that!:LOL:

I saw some chocolate beer at Trader Joes yesterday, but opted again to get the Mandarin Hef instead.

Thier, we're all proud of your son!

Don Key, the Donkey. I LIKE it! So, shall we take Don out to the meadow just beyond the lake and let him hang out for a while? I need to clean up - he's not a clean fellow...

PS - hey Sush! Like the boxing gloves - too bad you can't join my boxing class on Wednesdays!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom