Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
or your don key, middie.:LOL: we'll run over my jacka*s while we're at it! his real name is jack, too, lol!:ROFLMAO:

Not all men!
Let's see, there's Buckytom, Maidrite, GB, MJ, Sushi, Goodweed.........there's a lot of fantastic guys out there...

My computer's not loading pages quick enough, and half the time the website isn't responding... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'll come back in a while if I can, kids -
take care!
(and could someone make me a tray of brownies? I need them!)

i can't bake, but here's my attempt at brownies, jkath. i put chocolate chunks in them!
siiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhh, i MISS chocolate. it's been a year and a half since my good-bye. it was a little bottle of Godiva liquer that my Mom got me for Christmas and it was deee-lish! and that was the end of me and chocolate. (caffeine, you know?)
sob, sniffle, weep.

~revving golf cart with middie as passenger~
-vroom, VROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (squealing tire)
CRASH!:wacko: CRUNCH!:wacko: okay, took care of the men!:LOL:

good thing you're in the upper 10 percent, Sush.

Luvs, these brownies are wonderful!
<<stuffing them in mouth>>
mrffgrrhfff brffmrr

night sweetie - Have a good sleep...
oh, and watch out for the ..........
oh...never mind....I don't think he comes out too often at night unless you're in Illinois....

** TRIP - STUMBLE, SPLATT. Brooksy trips on pile of evil smelling...........**

What the ***'s that! Horse Sh*t?

** Brooksy gets on his hands & knees and takes a good whiff**

That's not horse sh*t...... **Takes a look around & spies a pair of long ears behind a tree**

Donkey sh*t!! What the devil's a donkey doing in here? Are those cart tracks on it's belly?

Bangbang said:
You have to open them and smell them. You must know what anti freeze smells like to locate these bottles.

time to go sniff the stuff Dad pours into my car sometimes and see if i drank any wine that smelled like it.

Back
Top Bottom