Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello, Tinkerbell!

So, this little piggie went to the beauty shop I see! I like the bow.

I've just come from the gym, so I need a big glass of water. While I'm here I think I'll make some blondies, since luvs can't have chocolate. Maybe I'll put some butterscotch chips in 'em too.

Am I too late for breakfast?
I have an hour before my mud bath appointment over at the shop.

Can I please have some of that french toast and
a large cuppa coffee? Thanks!

wow! hair looks great!

here's your french toast and coffee - I think I'll join you in some - I'm bushed!

I've made some warm cinnamon butter drizzle for the french toast too. Want some?

i love the blondies, jkath! deee-lish.
woooooo-hooooooo, it's off to the groccery store with me in a little while! gotta hit the showers first and discusscooking. i LOVE grocery shopping!:LOL:

Glad you like the Tinkerbell's bow jkath! She's a sweetie & doing great with being house broken. She really likes corn cobs & gummy bears. The gummy bears are a treat when she goes out to potty. I fed & watered Don & Tinkerbell is under the bar asleep. I'm outta here to start supper! See y'all later!:)

*grabbing a couple of blondies to eat while I cook* These asr great jkath! Thanks!

It's almost time for me to head out and get the kids.
Here's a pile of bagels. I got a discount if I bought 12 dozen, so help yourselves!
I'm taking 2 each of the plain, blueberry and strawberry ones.

bye!

DS have you seen Bang Bang ? I was hoping in between his busy day he might find time to Bring some wine and cheese samples I have a table and server to keep them on, it is all ready and has a cooler built in. Please let him know. Come by and I will trim that forest out of your ears for free. By the way I would like a number 4 with diet pepsi and a No Fear Sugar Free Energy Drink please. I see jkath caught me with a wig on and they thought it was you for a minute. Sorry about that DS

DS is still at his other job, Maidrite -
but, here ya go -
a chopped octopus on toast with gooseliver relish (you DID say #4, right?)
and here's your ice cold diet pepsi and your No Fear SF.

While I'm at it, here's a pumpkin bagel with cinnamon cream cheese for dessert.
(much healthier than a donut!)

Woo-Hoo! We have a celebrity in our midst!
sushi's tagline was chosen for our community!
(I will admit that I did, indeed, vote for it)

So, now that we have a famous owner, should we raise the prices and hire a bouncer?

Definitely raise the prices. All excess profit should be donated to the White Whale Charitable Fund (just put my name on the checks... :cool: ). Oh, all right...Put Sushi's name on 'em. He's earned it!

:shock: Holy cow!!!! :mellow: They DID pick my tagline! Does that mean I WON??!! I never win ANYTHING! :ohmy:

WOW!
4.gif
*doing happy dance*
14.gif

No need to call me MISTER Sushi. All ya need to do to make me happy is laugh at all my jokes and tell me that Im loosing weight. :rolleyes: :-p

Actually Im sick. :neutral: My throat is on fire and my nose is dripping along with my sinuses.
18.gif

Thier how are you toes? And Brooksy I hope youre on the mend!

Crewsk..... the pig is SOOOOOOO cute with that bow! :pig:

Wheres Don the donkey? Its a little ripe in here. If I wasnt sick I would clean up. Can someone please sanitize this place?

sush i'll do it. first i think i'm going to help you get to bed. don't want you to get any sicker than you already are. c'mon.
*walking sush up the stairs and tucking him into bed*
do you need anything before you go to sleep ?

i'll cook him some chicken soup, middie.

the donkey is out in the field, but i thought i'd let him come in for awhile earlier... guilt over running him down with the golf cart set in...:ermm:
i'll go get the bleach and start scrubbing.

here sush wake up a sec and take these hon. *handing sush a glass of club soda and some aspirin*. *hugging sush*. sush you feel kind of warm. i think you have a fever !!!
LUVS I NEED A THERMOMETER UP HERE !!

Back
Top Bottom