Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey.... we better get that bathroom fixed! :shock: *calling contractor*

Punchkies!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!
*getting earl gray tea*
This is pure heaven! Thanks PA!!!! :)

Sush, the restroom, floor?????? Get on it right away. Got to go, got to go, got to go right now.

PA, may I have a large slice of lemon meringue pie and a cafe mocha?

Mahalo,PA. Why don't you take a break and join me? By the way, this is the best pie I have every had.

img_93966_0_a04f5d0ceb4b2fbc462e1155d013e3d9.gif

Hey, watch that first step into the bathroom! Boy that was close!!:shock:

May I have a couple of those punchkies to go please? I promised the kids we would watch Shark Tails & I need something to get me through it agian!

Well, I got distracted again! That's what I get for doing two jobs at once. But if it's not too far into your movie, your punchkies are ready now, crewsk!

.....and some butter slathered all over 'em too, if you don't mind. (pouring fresh coffee, adding cream) *oops!*I didn't mean to spill the cream (bending down) uh oh, Sush....
looks like those ants are back!
BTW, Sush - I'm not minding the uniform, but I just hate boots - is it okay if I wear my high slides instead?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Poor Norg never got her drink!!!!! Whos responsible??!!! *tapping fingers*

*checking for ants* *polishing new grill* *hugging new grill* *kissing new grill* :cool:

*norge tapping fingers and foot* no tip here..........

*putting chairs in place* Ok we JUST recieved a shipment of massage chairs. They are in the 2nd dinning room. As you know our 2nd dinning room is filled with couches and leather chairs with relaxed lighting. So I think this will make an excellent addition! :)

*click* ugh - not fox - I'm sick of those talk shows!

how about this one **click** - the "80s music station"
they're playing U2, sush

Back
Top Bottom