Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
<<running in, wearing gym clothes>> - I just finished running a mile - is there any of that tea left? I sure could use some!
I've been here and there and everywhere today! And now that I'm done, I have to clear out Ty's room so I can pull out the carpeting, etc tomorrow. (by myself - egads! what am I thinking?!)

I'm making a run to either Taco Bell or Mickey D's later on (kids want fast food, and since I'll be cleaning, it's easier for me!) Does anyone want anything?

No prob - I'll bring it by on my way back home.

I'll try to swing by again - I'm afraid I've gotten myself painted into a corner with this one!

Have a lovely Friday, everyone!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Huh? ANd did you say youre going to drink a SHOT before driving?! :blink: :shock: :ermm:

No, I'm not drinking a shot & then driving, I'd never do that!I meant that I was grabbing a shot of JD & getting off the computer. Oh & "a blue millon times" just means more than I can count.

Thanks middie, I'll give him plenty of hugs as soon as he gets home. My MIL just called & said they brought a 10 yr. old child in on the helocopter & had to take care of him/her fist so it'll be a while. She said they had already x-rated TC's had & looks like it may be broken right below the thumb around the pad of his hand. He's right handed & that's the hand it is.

oh man crewsk. that poor little guy. i had to learn to use my left hand when i broke my wrist. it's going to be hard for him.

Well, hubby just called & they are on their way home. The doc said because of where it is it's hard to tell if it's broken or not & if it is it's not a bad break but it looks like he tore some tendons away from the bone. They didn't put a cast on it but they wrapped it with an ace bandage & he has to wear that for 2 1/2 to 3 weeks & we have to take him to his regular doc in a week to have it checked. The doc said that the pressure from the ace bandage will help the tendons reattach. TC had the pleasure of watching them set another little boy's wrist twice. It didn't hold the first time. Hubby said TC started to get nervous about being there then.

OK, UGH! Crewsk, I am so sorry to hear about TC's booboo. That sounds NASTY. Thank goodness they heal so quickly though. My youngest smashed her bike a few weeks ago (managed to leap away from it without injury) but ripped the streamers off the handle. She was mightily ticked at THAT. So I can just bet that TC is steamed about messing up his handlebars.

glad they didn't have to put your little guy in a cast, crewsk!
i came by to fix myself a drink. do we have any mixed nuts?

we always have mixed nuts on hand luvs. just gotta look around cause they're never in the same spot from one night to the next lol.

Crewsk, is he alright? Whats the final word for him? Tendons? :ohmy: OUCH!!!!! Poor kid.
9.gif
PLEASE give him a hug from us all.

Im going to make some spicy tuna sushi rolls. *getting into robe* Can someone whip up some of my special green tea?

Here's some humor for all of you, courtesy of my brother, David:

HOME REMEDIES THAT WORK
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic! Simply pour a cup of
boiling water down your throat and presto! The
blockage will be almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting
someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply
using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers - just cut yourself and bleed for a
few minutes. Thus will reduce the pressure in
your veins.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent your
rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit
the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you
will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad tooth ache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will
forget about the toothache.
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are:
You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40.
If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.
And finally, be really nice to your family and friends, you never know
when you might need them to empty your
bedpan.

okay guys i think i'm going to turn in. i have a looooooooooong day of work ahead of me tomorrow *ack* :yuk: . not to mention i'm working sunday AND monday too :mad: . monday's probably worse cause i have to be there AT 6 a.m. they better not be stupid customers either or i'm breaking out the :boxing: AND the :bash: seeing as i'm so happy that time of morning lol. hope you all have a great weekend holiday. i'm sure i'll be in sometime over the weekend just not sure when. so you all be careful and have fun !!

see ya, middie! i found the mixed nuts. thanks.
here's your tea, sush. can i have some sushi? i have a hankering for some right now.
thier, that list was so funny! my first laugh of the day. i liked #3 the best.
~mixing caffiene free coke and captian morgan.~
anybody want one?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom