Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(laying apron on the counter) whew~ I'm going over to those chairs - can someone pleeeeeeeease make me a lemondrop martini?

MASSAGE CHAIRS!!!! *tossing apron aside and grabbing a daquiri* Um...Sushi...I'll be busy for an hour or so...sorry!!

perfect lemondrop, Alix! Thank you! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

tttthhhheeessseee mmmmaaaasssssaaaggggeeee cccchhhhaaaiiirrrssss aaaarrrreeee gggggrrrreeeeaaaatttt!

LOL! @ Jkath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.gif

mudbug said:
Re: cafe uniforms -- I'm getting me some of those checkered pants and you can't stop me!

I just made a couple of gallons of fresh squeezed OJ if anyone's awake and will start a batch of Goodweed's pancakes and keep them in the warming drawer. Help yourself.

I am probably late, but I would love the fresh OJ and the pancakes, coffee as well, especially now since someone ignored me yesterday.......:cry:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
goto user CP on top and then to avatar. Then upload the bad boy! :)
okay, I tried again, to no avail. all it says is "edit your avatar" and then the two choices are "save changes" and "reset"....ummmmmmmmmmmm whaddo I dooooo?

Alix said:
*Yawning* Morning all! Any coffee brewed? I could use a gallon or two.Did I hear something about cheese grits? Can I have some with a couple of eggs on top?

diddo, but before the food, I need an attitude adjustment that will only come with the strong morning coffee.

Dining room 2 already has a theme. VERY relaxed. Couches and leather chairs. Mahogany wood...... dim lighting. And you can eat at the coffee tables and end tables.

BUT we have NO theme for the 1st dining room. Any ideas??!!

I'll give you a theme if you help me with my avatar..........

how about a huge fish tank, the size of the dining room, above the guest's heads?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Dining room 2 already has a theme. VERY relaxed. Couches and leather chairs. Mahogany wood...... dim lighting. And you can eat at the coffee tables and end tables.

BUT we have NO theme for the 1st dining room. Any ideas??!!

Food with an Attitude comes to mind.

or maybe, since it's a cafe, a french theme? I'm going to Paris, Las Vegas next month so I'm in the french mood.
Care for a baguette?

Back
Top Bottom