Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PINK, sush?!!!! ~hugging sushi profusely~
thank you so much! it's BEAUTIFUL!:) ~more hugs for sush~

Hold off the FM Sush, Thier is gunna play the fiddle or the box. :
348v.gif

Last edited:
HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))) good to see ya! :mrgreen: Take a tent. Those red things are mosquitto bites. :glare: Thier can you start playing the guitar after Fleetwood Mac is done?

*giving Heat a HUGE beer* Lets sit around the camp fire.
22.gif

BROOKSY!!!!!!!! *shaking hands* Good to see ya my friend! Grab a tent and find a place around the lake! :)

*giving Brooksy a HUGE beer* WE are listening to Thier at the camp fire.

Sorry, Luvs...I had a one hour adolescence, complete with rebellion and bad behavior. It wasn't much fun. "Had a rattle up??" Pretty funny, Brooksy!!

Well, I have my guitar here, and I'd be happy to play. I don't play that well, tho. Spend my time on fiddle (the new one is fantastic, by the way!). Want to hear some Celtic stuff? Bluegrass? Classical?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey SUSHI!!! Thanks for the hugs. Hey everyone. Hey Sushi you have a wine cooler ? I dont like beer. Hehe. hey Luv, hey Their, hey Bang Wow that meat smells wonderful!!

Holy crap! Your font bugged my eyes out! :blink: LOL! I can accomodate you Heat. * walking into Cafe and grabing cooler*

Ahhhemmm *walking way out to lake and camp fire* Here ya go! :mrgreen: Its full of ice.

Hey, Heat! Good to see you! *Ca-jing Ca-jing Ca-jing Ca-jing Ca-jing Ca-jing Ca-jing Ca-jing whang whang whang...blonk blonk blonk blonk ..C'mon you guys...Dance!!!!

hi, heat! what's up?! i missed you!

~dancing to music~
okay. i'm drunk. very. i almost fell down twice. i had almost a case of beer tonite and i'm due at a party at 1:30 tomorrow. time for some sleep.
just ONE more beer and then off to sleep for me!
22.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Hey Brooksy this is Blue Grass!!!! *dancing* Hoooo-AHHHHH!!!!
12.gif
Hey, Sushi...Where'd you learn to dance like that? Pretty fancy footwork!! Swing Luvs and Heat around and spin 'em out!!

lol my font? hahahhahaha Sowy! aaaaahhh you didnt need to go all the way back to cafe. Gees Thanks Sushi!!! Yummmmmmmmmmy It is nice and icy!! Wow thats hits the spot. Hey If ya gonna play some bluegrass Their play some Alison krauss . Shes Awesome. Sits down beside Sushi and talks awhile. Man you got ate up. Their starting to bite me too. ouch!! Slaps arm. gotcha.

Back
Top Bottom