Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CAREFUL, sush! i SAID they were hot! are you okay? here, have some cold water. and here's a new stromboli since the filling from your is all over your lap now. let it cool a little this time!

You know..... it would be great if they invented the opposite of a microwave. Pop something in and set it for a minute or two, take it out and its an ice cube. :-p

Thanks Luvs! I'll go upstairs and change my pants while the stromboli cools.

*yawn*
4.gif
Im pooped. *getting cup of cranberry tea* I think Im going to go and read a book in the bedroom. See you folks tomorrow! *getting in elevator*

thanks, middie! 'g night sush!
the cafe needs cleaned up for tomorrow. i'll get started on it.
5.gif

4.gif
13.gif
38.gif

okay, where's that Absolut at? i want the strong stuff. the 100-proof. not that wimpy 80-proof nonsense..
~pouring shot and downing it. pouring another. then another.~
i'm PISSED.
i made beef jerky the other day and just went to get a piece. it filled a gallon-size freezer bag half-full. so imagine my surprise when i found 3, count, THREE scrawny little pieces left and that's it. not even nice pieces. i'm talking little pathetic pieces, here. turns out my gluttonous brother ate the WHOLE bag in ONE night. it cost me $12 to make that jerky.

needless to say, i FLIPPED. i mean, i went ballistic on him. it was not a pretty scene. i have PMS and i'm NOT afraid to use it.
1.gif

not only that, but i just found out that while i was in the hospital after my cardiac arrest/siezures, he picked the lock on my lockbox with a butterknife and stole $300. instead of him being concerned that his little sister could've died, he was busy being a conniving, thieving little ******* and stealing the money i work so hard to save. i save my money so that i can have nice things, and he just TOOK it. i have half a mind to file a police report.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, middie.

it DOES suck. oh, my word. you should have SEEN the fight that entailed tonite. it would have made for great entertainment. i'm fairly certain you could hear me bellowing at him clear up the street. i mean, i was ENRAGED, especially over the money. i was was shouting profanities so rapidly that i ran out of breath a few times. i'm pretty sure i spewed split pea soup and i'm almost certain my head started spinning like the girl in 'the exorcist.' he looked truly scared.

big bro learned a life lesson tonite: he*l hath no fury like that of a woman scorned.
56.gif

Last edited:
~blowing airhorn and brandishing megaphone~
all right, gang! time to get up and at 'em! rise and shine! and Happy Memorial Day!
up, i say! it's already twenty after seven! you're sleeping the day away!
~blowing airhorn again~
i'll make you guys some bacon and scrambled eggs and french toast with hot strawberry-blueberry topping and handmade fresh whipped cream.
now hit the showers and i expect to see you all by 8am for breakfast.

I'm still in my bathrobe and it's 8:25! I'll be back on working on Ty's room in a bit, but not till the coffee sets in.

May I have some of that breakfast? It really sounds yummy.

oh no!!!

That is the worst thing, hands down.

Here is your large coffee extra caffeinated, and a pretty blue plaid thermos full for later.

Coffee please...*gasp gasp* our coffee maker DIED this morning!

:ohmy: Uhhhhh OH. What do we DO?! :unsure: Tea anyone?!

WAIT! We still have the stuff from the coffee bar! And the equipment from the coffee bar is actually better!

I'll order another coffee maker tomorrow.

*wiping mouth, handing back pretty blue thermos* Thanks jkath, you saved my bacon. Refill? And I will take a turkey sandwich. I love turkey.

Dark meat turkey, carved up this morning.
How about on french rolls with lettuce, tomatoes, munster and cukes?
Or would you rather have a turkey and mayo on cranberry bread?

Back
Top Bottom