Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Joe could teach you swing, but he's not dancing any more...or again?:cool: I'm hoping he'll get into tango just for fun. He was a good tango dancer...

jkath said:
thier! eed-ray or-yay ivate-pray essage-may!

Ank-thay ou-yay, kath-jay! I was in blissful ignorance that this was an issue. It would have been nice if someone had told me earlier before my adventures with the parsley and the brownies! I'm such a goodie-two-shoes that I just get a kick out of blowing my image, but I didn't mean to be a bad influence. *Thier bursts into tears.* :unsure: :cry:

good evening, gang!
~toasting to the brave men who fought for us.~
hope you all enjoyed breakfast this morning.:)
i brought a big antipasto platter. proscuitto, beef bresoala with olive oil and fresh lemon juice on it, hot sosapretta, rosemary ham, calabrese olives, roasted garlic-stuffed olives, gorgonzola-stuffed colossal green olives, parmesanio reggiano, buffalo mozzarella, sharp provolone, provolone and proscuitto-stuffed cherry peppers, grape tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cured in olive oil with fresh basil, and sardines. i left a platter of assorted artisan breads and dipping oil out, too.
there's also some oysters on the half and a platter of mini bagels with lox and cream cheese.
enjoy!
see you guys later!

jkath said:
here, share my breakfast. It's really good, and she gave me a platter-full.

Let's turn up the tunes....how about Pantera?

aww jkath thank you for sharing you're so sweet... did you say... PANTERA ?????? :whistling :LOL: . Yeah okay either 'This Love' or "Cemetary Gates" is a pretty good one too.

can somebody make me some beef carpaccio? the way they make it at Ruth's Chris? i have a cut on my palm and can't pound it out by myself. there's some beef tenderloin in the cooler.

Sorry it took so long, Luvs, I drove out to Ruth's Chris and got it for you, to go.
<<Opening box>> Wow - that smells good!

Anyway, I finally got the big round box open...
any guesses to what Sushi ordered this time?

*whipping up beef carpaccio* luvs here ya go! ((((((hug))))))) HEAT, jKATH AND Middie, Thanks for helping out! You ALL deserve a spa day at the Barber Shop on ME! :mrgreen: hey where is Crewsk? :ermm: Anyhew, take time out and RELAX! Oh..... Luvs too!! Guys please enjoy two days of massage and relaxation! :mrgreen:
Now I have to go across the street to the Funny Fish! Sienfeld I hear is going to show! :mellow:

why, thank you, jkath! that was nice of you! want half? here, try the toasts that came with it, too. it's delicious!
oh, no... what did our sush order NOW?
19.gif

i hope nobody minds, but i brought my cats with me.
~opening carriers~
meet:
ozzy, our snob-cat. but very sweet and loveable. the king of the castle. he knows it, too. i love that cat.:)
elmo, our love-bug. very affectionate. he can't meow, so he squeaks instead. he loves belly rubs.
bean, my cat. he's gentle as they come and like to 'bonk', or smack your forehead with his. he loves people and chin scratchins and milk.
esther, our copycat. if the other cats do something, so does she. if they're hungry, so is she. if they get on top of the fridge, so does es. if they lay a certain way, you'll find es a few feet away in the exact same position.
ellie, our arthritic old lady with the pretty pink coller studded with with faux diamonds. she's cranky and very, very stubborn, and very sweet and affectionate. (just a few minutes ago, i was on the toilet and had to get up, and she jumped on my lap 8 times in a row. i'd put her down, she'd jump up as fast as she could and purr in my face.:LOL: )
'fe, our minature cat. one of my home care nurses thought she was a kitten, but she's 4. she's SO CUTE but don't go anywhere near her tail or you'll need stitches, lol! i have a pic of her posted in the gallery. she likes pettins.
po, our demon cat. if he can break it, it WILL be broken. if he can get into something, you'll find him in it. if he can agitate an older cat, guarunteed he will. but he's sweet as pie and very loveable. poor little guy, lol. the girls HATE him. they screech out these hideous screams even if he's just strolling on by or sleeping in the same room.

poor bean looks a little greasy today. my Mom was taking potato salad out of the fridge and the lid came off. the container turned upsidedown and my boy was covered in potato cubes and mayo. we laughed so hard but it was sad. OOPS!

luvs_food said:
ellie, our arthritic old lady with the pretty pink coller studded with with faux diamonds. she's cranky and very, very stubborn, and very sweet and affectionate.

ROFLMAO - the first time I read it as elfie - and thought - Hey, the descriptions fits!!!!

Back
Top Bottom