Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
middie, maidrite, thanks.

thier, i am allowed to eat until 12 hours before the procedure. i called and asked. thank goodness. i just got some yummy-looking food, and i can't wait to eat it!:LOL:

and poor sush!!!!!!!!! ((((((((((hugs and more hugs)))))))))) i'm so sorry about your crash! ANY accident is scary, nomatter how minor!
i hope all goes well with the boss.
i'm so sorry you're in so much debt.
have you thought about applying for another credit card to pay off your debts and deferring the payments on that, even if the interest is like 14% or 19%?
i think you'll be okay in the end, sush; things just build up and make it seem even worse than it is sometimes.

Glad things are going better for you, Luvs! Help yourself to the sammiches in the middle of the night if you get hungry. Glad you don't have to stuff them through that little tube!! :rolleyes:

Sushi's having a tough time for sure. We'll all be praying for him and hangin' on to him from a distance. You, too!

thier1754 said:
Glad things are going better for you, Luvs! Help yourself to the sammiches in the middle of the night if you get hungry. Glad you don't have to stuff them through that little tube!! :rolleyes:

maybe i'll have one more. i'm starving!
lol, i could just see trying to stuff a sammich through my tube.:ROFLMAO: i'd have to throw it in the blender for about a week, first.

i'd have to put a vacuum extension down my throat to suck the spaghettis in, lol!:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
5.gif

Aw, man! I missed Sushi, and he needs a hug.
Well, I guess you get it luvs!
((((hey sis))))

wanna share a strawberry milkshake?

extra sequoia strawberries and a little almond extract in the whipped cream.

I'm still hungry though....I'm thinking frosted flakes and pretzels.....

I'd love some... but, I'm about to go to bed. It's almost midnight here and I'm sleeeeepy.

I had an easy day... so, I'm done reading and all caught up on my computer stuff. Time to read a real book and get comfy in hubby's arms.

Sleep well and dream sweet.

night, pds.

jkath, i'll have some frosted flakes with you. haven't had those since i was 20!
do we have whole milk?
i'll pour us some orange juice, too.
~pouring juice into juice glasses~

Back
Top Bottom