Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coffee.....hmmmmmmm....I think I should sleep first, but how about putting the pot on automatic brew for say, 6am Cali time?

uh-oh.... here's some pepto-bismol and a trash can.
sorry 'bout that, jkath.
automatic brew is set!

pepto makes me kind of sick in itself, so I took a big swig of ice water and I'm okay now.
whew!

thanks for setting the coffee pot.

glad you're better now.
'night! sleep tight.
19.gif

forget to mention, i signed up for 2 non-credit courses earlier. a Chinese cooking class and a wine tasting class. i took wine tasting before, and i loved it!
so i won't be around 2 nights a week come june.
i can't wait!

Last edited:
jkath, you were the 5000th post!! Way cool. I have been waiting to see who got that. Pour me a cup of coffee please, but not hazelnut, I don't much care for that kind. Just anything black please.

Alix, here's some cinnamon-vanilla coffee (with extra duty caffeine).

Middie, can you toss me 2 of those cinnamon rolls? It's not a want, it's a need.

Thanks jkath. For some reason, hazelnut doesn't do it for me. Cinnamon now....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I'll drink almost any coffee that's flavored ...except one.
A couple of weeks ago I got some Millstone (which I think is pretty tasty), but I tried their "chocolate velvet", thinking it sounded yummy. I was wrong. I was soooo very wrong. The taste, well, I can't describe it, but I'd rather go without coffee in the morning than have any of that sludge.

I was the 5k poster~I was another one too, maybe 3k?

Back
Top Bottom