Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Geez, I am still in my PJ's drinking coffee. I figure I am entitled after working til midnight last night.

Keep those bunny slippers on, Alix. I hear the "June Gloom" will be here by nightfall anyway....and that is most definitely slipper and jammies weather.

Morning, troops! I'm on a strict regimen this morning...Already did 150 reps on the Health Rider. I have a family wedding in three and a half weeks and I want to drop ten pounds. Here's my program:

FOLLOW THIS EXACTLY FOR FOUR WEEKS BEFORE LEAVING FOR THE WEDDING. NO EXCEPTIONS.

*200 on the bike before breakfast 5 days/wk. NO EXCEPTIONS.

BREAKFAST: WW TOAST, BUTTER, EGG, FRUIT

LUNCH: NON-CREAM SOUP -- AND ANY CRACKERS -- WITH PROTEIN (IN SOUP OR CHEESE). VEGETABLE REQUIRED IF NOT IN SOUP.

SNACK: ANYTHING WITHOUT SUGAR OR WHITE FLOUR. NO EXCEPTIONS.

DINNER: ANYTHING WITHOUT SUGAR OR WHITE FLOUR. No more than a quarter of a potato or small amount of pasta, etc. EAT BEFORE 7:00 AT THE LATEST. AFTER THAT, DINNER IS OVER. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO FOOD UNTIL MORNING.

FOUR WHOLE BOTTLES OF WATER A DAY AT LEAST. NO EXCEPTIONS.

SODA, SYRUP, MOCHAS, PRESERVES AND CANDY ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR THE NEXT FOUR WEEKS. YOU CAN HAVE WHATEVER YOU WANT AT THE WEDDING.

Hey thier, I think I would die on that diet. I know you will do it though. You are one motivated lady!

By jkath! Have fun.

I'm heading up to shower. I will be back later. Ciao!

Ok Middie can I have a couple of those rolls please !
I need a #15 and unsweet tea about a gallon should do!
How is everyone ? I hope it fines you all well ! ok Thank You Got to run!
:huh:

Alix said:
Hey thier, I think I would die on that diet. I know you will do it though. You are one motivated lady!

By jkath! Have fun.

I'm heading up to shower. I will be back later. Ciao!

I won't die; I'll just feel like it!...I'll come here and chat with you guys and get all motivated. :) I have a real problem with sugar and there are many reasons why I need to clean out my system besides losing weight. Have a great day!

i ordered a pink kitchenaid mixer and she came today! i'm thrilled! i'm hooked on williams-sonoma; i ordered towels from them last nigt, a monogrammed apron the night before, another apron last week...
i'm outta control.
~singing Phish and dancing. 'run like an antelope, outta control!~
50.gif

i hope the diet works out well, thier! are there any cinnamon rolls left? later, crew!

Thier, I'm so proud of you! You go girl!!!

You know what is a fun alternative to water? Try the sparkling water with lemon. No sugar in it at all. It's quite tasty! Also, when you get that "sweet' craving, a plum is one of my favorite goodies. Sometimes I need need need chocolate. Don't forget to drink your milk.

jkath said:
Thier, I'm so proud of you! You go girl!!!

You know what is a fun alternative to water? Try the sparkling water with lemon. No sugar in it at all. It's quite tasty! Also, when you get that "sweet' craving, a plum is one of my favorite goodies. Sometimes I need need need chocolate. Don't forget to drink your milk.

I'll look for that sparkling water...Good idea! I can't drink milk, as I'm allergic to it. I can get away with it hot in a mocha, but it still sometimes makes me sick. I do take calcium, but I wasn't good about it early on, so I have osteoporosis. It isn't visible to others in my body yet -- you can't tell -- but my bone density scan was pretty pitiful, and that was in '99. :( I'm trying to exercise and get the calcium in now, but it's kinda like closing the barn door after the horse is out! And I don't think I could tolerate that Fosomax stuff. Too hard on the innards. Sigh. Prayers would be appreciated; my mom died of complications from osteoporosis, and it scares the sh*t out of me...

Wondering how Sush is doing.......:ermm:

Last edited:
that's too bad, thier.
my bone density is bad too, they found that out when i broke my foot. i don't know why, with the amount of milk i drink.
i made some baby spinach salad with walnuts and gorgonzola.
there's some limeade, too.

Oh - I'll take the spinach, but can you omit the walnuts (can't have 'em) and switch 'em for pecans? Thanks!

Thier, keep up with those calcium tablets!

(The sparkling water is also soooooooo fantastic when you really dress it up with crushed ice and frozen raspberries!)

:neutral: Okay. I'm a wuss. I've only been off sugar/refined carbs for 3/4 of a day, and I have a terrible headache, feel lousy, am tired and cranky. I need a pep talk. Anybody??

Umm Their, if your cranky everyone might be afraid to talk to you!!!:LOL: J/K. Very good Their, im doing the same thing. Im on a starvation diet! Hahahah. No, im just eating when i feel hungry and watching the refine sugars and fat, calories, and carbs. Hey that is starving HUH? I've been doing good, i've lost some weight and the first few days was very hard! So, keep on a trucking girl! Your doing Great!:clap: :clap: :clap:

you can do it, thier!
6.gif

woooo-hooooo! go thier! the first day is probably the worst, and the hunger headache will pass. and you'll look fabulous for the wedding!
i like Pelligrino and Pierrer sparkling water. especially lime Pierrer. it's really good.
here's your salad, jakth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom