Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Want some coffee with that muffin? *sliding plate down the bar* And where is the Name the cookware thread? I will come find you.

Thanks, Yes I will take a cafe au lait.

It is in the cookware section. Name that enameled cast iron.

Found it! Posted. I don't think I got anything right though. LOL. Too early for my brain!

*pfffffsssshhhhhtttt!!!* Here is your cafe au lait, I put some nutmeg on the foam. Want a cranberry orange muffin now too? They are still warm.

Thanks! I was just fiddling around with some leftover Craisins and OJ and thought I would make muffins with them. I hope like heck I can duplicate the recipe, they are pretty tasty.

Alix said:
Is it too early for a margarita?
here you go, al. a nice frozen margarita with a lime slice and sugar on the rim. (sugar is much better than the salt, imo, so that's how i make 'em.)

Heres your coffee, (cream and sugar?) and what kind of muffin do you want? Apricot or cranberry orange?

*Prepares a tray with steaming cup of coffee, crystal milk jug, flower vase (pansies) and two muffins for jkath* Here you go. Think that will get you through todays workout?

Well, it may....but I might just need one more muffin....

How did you know I love pansies?! Thank you!

I am so sleepy this morning! I'm so sorry to hear about your kids' meltdown this morning! You know what cures that? After you drop 'em off at school, go directly to the donut store and get the warmest ones they have. Sugar cures everything.

DONUTS!!! OF COURSE! Why didn't I think of that sooner! Dang girl, you RULE!

OK, I am going to hang here for another 15 minutes then it is off to shower and get DONUTS!

Oh, and pansies are my favourite too! I especially love the yellow blotch ones, they look so happy.

Morning! I'm cooking two eggs and a bit of ham for brekkers. Day two of the mighty Eating Plan. Luvs, I'm sorry you can't get your procedure over and done with. It won't be long now. Alix, don't eat too many donuts. You'll end up joining me on the mighty Eating Plan!! sounds like your kids are just doing the end of the school year dance. Hang in...

They are starting early, we still have a month to go! Little boogers. I am laughing about it now, but boy I sure wasn't earlier!

Your kids have a month to go? Whoa! I thought mine were in late - their last day is 2 weeks from today. I love everything about summertime, except I lose my quiet time in the late mornings that I've grown to love!

Thier, is soy okay on your system? If so, I have a suggetion for you.

calvin.jpg

I think we should start carrying Chocolated Frosted Sugar Bombs at the Cafe.

but i can't EAT chocolate, jkath!
all right. i'm getting ticked. my phone keeps ringing off the hook. it literally rang 4 times the second i hung it up. i don't even know how so many people got my number.
i've learned the fine art of hanging up on those that you don't know or like.:-p
i just talked to my best friend, though, and that was nice. i miss her. we're going bar-hopping monday night.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom