Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thier1754 said:
*Thier runs a helping of lasagne in the blender until it is liquid, tucks Luvs up in one of the cafe recliners with a fluffy blankey, gets an eyedropper and begins dripping lasagne into her tummy...* Bon apetit!! <<<hugs>>>

((((hugs!!!!!)))) you always take the best care of me. here's a 60 ml. needleless syringe and an adaptor tube; you can just put the the lasagne through my tube that way. wanna see what it looks like? (don't look if you're squeamish)
http://maddysfarm.stormloader.com/button.html
mine's clear and has a blue dot on it, though.

That looks painful luvs. When did you say that you got to remove it?? Sooner instead of later, I hope.

it's not so bad, pds. it doesn't really hurt that much, just once in awhile.

now the FIRST peg tube i had in was another story altogether. it hangs out of your belly by several inches. i was in so much pain from mine that i was on morphine and oxycontin. turns out it was displaced.:mellow:

i have to have it for at least another year or two.

okay i'm running back down to my room to finish decorating. wolf everything. trying to get a mural painted on one of the walls. jkath i got the room across from you so if my stereo ever bothers you just bang on my door !!

I just got home from my friends house. I got chewed out AGAIN by my crazy manager after I thought I did a GREAT job today. I got home relaxed.

Then I listened to my messages. It was Allstate calling me. Saying that the kid that I colided with put a claim in!!!! AFTER he told me that there was NO damage to his car!!!!! :mad: :( I have a $1000 deductible.
PLUS my water heater leaked while I was at work. The maintenance came in and changed it. But my carpet is soaked. I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could this happen to me???!!! :cry:

~hugging sush tightly and smoothing his hair~
it's okay, dear sush. i mean, i know it's not REALLY okay right now, but in a month, this will hopefully all be a thing of the past.
here's a HUGE thick-cut t-bone, medium rare, and a big 'ol stuffed baked potato with green bean casserole on the side.
want to have a glass of valpolicella with me?

Thanks Luvs. This last week was one of the worst I have had in many many many years. Im flat broke already.... this kid said there was no damage to his car. And then he files for an accident. My manager is a nut case. My apartment carpet is soaked. I have bills comming out of my ears. I cant pay most of them. I will probably loose my apartment. I will probably loose my job. I have no place to move yet. And as crazy as it sounds. One of the worst things is I will miss comming to talk to you all. :cry:

poor sush.
i know it must be rough. it must be AWFUL to be under so much stress. but please know you're much loved and we're all here for you.
((((((((((hugs!))))))))))
i'm so sorry things are going so roughly for you right now.
maybe you can get a roommate, STAT, and save your apartment?

(((((hug))))))
don't give up, buddy.
It's always darkest before the dawn.

I wish we could have a fundraiser.
I'd even sell my pink shoes for it.

Back
Top Bottom