Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're welcome crewsk.

perks7ac.png

(quickly grabbing a cannoli off of crewsk's plate while she was chatting)
mmmmmmmmm! Yum! I must have more....

I'd like to wash it down with a Darling Nikki.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
What the heck is up with the site today???!!!! Its SLOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about uniforms for everyone working in the Cafe.
uniforms-2266-1.jpg

What do you think!!!!???? :) :)
I just saw Maidrite in his. Very snazzy! I think I will hold out for something a little less galactic!

:) Barbara

It's better than this little mermaid get up that Sushi makes us front-room girls wear. It's kinda hard to walk in the skirt - more like wiggle....and the shells are chaffing me!

*click* turning off tv
*click* turning off lights
*ding, ding* little bell over door ringing as I close up for the night.
*click* locking door

'night all.

Mug? Did someone say mug? *trembling her way to the coffee bar* Pour me an extra large Maple coffee please. If theres anyone in the kitchen I could do with some toast and PB too please.

(stumbling in behind alix),

could i get a hot pastrami and swiss on rye to go, side of steak fries, and some brown mustard to go please. i gotta run to the old ed sullivan studio to cover letterman tonight. everyone there is out sick. should be fun. i wonder who the guests are...

Here, Bucky: hot juicy pastrami and swiss on rye, side of crispy hot steak fries, and some brown mustard. Good luck on Letterman! Hot maple coffee for you, Alix, and a nine grain toast with peanut butter. Peel those eyes open!

I'm off to work...See ya!

Oh I like to build log cabins in the north.... Er ah sorry may I have a cup of Mississippi-Mud or Big Joe and two tooth picks please ? I would also like a nice garden salad please ! and slip me two table spoons of Blue Cheese dressing. How is everyone? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom