Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PDS, Here's a gallon of coffee, with fresh buckwheat pancakes (I took the liberty of putting in fresh blueberries and fresh loganberries in the batter) with lots of butter on top and I flew some Maple syrup in from Vermont.

Here ya go!

i'm home from my appointment!! didn't have to get my tube changed, after all. not yet. they just gave me this special transparent latex dressing that allows the skin to heal.
yum, spring rolls!
~taking bite~
i pronounce them delicious.
yummmmm. frog legs. i have a package in the freezer.
ribbit.

Hey Sushi

Jkath is right. And, it could be worse. It may not seem like that but it really could be. I will say a prayer for you tonight. Watch and see everything will eventually work out for the better. Chin up, chest out, positive thinking, And stay as nice and sweet as you are and good things will start coming your way! Pm me if ya wanna talk im always here for you Sush!:)

jkath... tell me what did you do to you room? i'm still curious. i'm on a need to know basis here !! lol. i made chicken salad sandwhiches and macaroni salad if anybody wants some.

Ah, yes...my room.

At first I was considering a purple velvet setee, with deep violet walls...

but nope, it's more me.

Since Sushi gave me the only room that had a window (the hill slopes just enough so I get an ample amount of light, even though I'm downstairs), I decided to use that as a focus of the room. I put in windows that open like shutters, so I'll always have fresh breezes in my room. I found this great old chandelier at a tag sale, cleaned it up and painted it cream with a touch of gold. The walls are painted a vanilla cream color, and all the wood trim is white. There is a white Queen Anne writing desk for my computer, and the chair is an antique that I refinished and painted with fresh white paint and a cream colored chair pillow. Next to the computer is a small glass vase with big white hydrangeas out of my garden.
The setee is cream and white vertical stripes. There's a white rug, and a rectangular white coffee table with a glass top. There is a large glass vase in the middle, filled with callalilies, also from my garden. There's a gold soft pillow on the setee (That's where I'll nap if I need it) and a matching larger one on the floor for Katie, my dog.

yep celery and onion and a few hard boiled egges.
you're room sounds so exquisite jkath but with all the white
i'm afraid to go in there lol. oh i did get that wolf mural painted
on one of my walls today !!

I think China is where I am at jkath, Egg rolls, spring rolls, Egg drop soup, almond cookies , green tea , sweet sour pork, sesamie seed pepper steak, just for starters and of course fortune cookies.
Good News DS Barbara said you can flop at our house. If you can help us find the spare Bedroom we have a futon and a computer on a diferent line in there! :ohmy:

mmmmm, chicken salad sammiches. can i have one? where's the macaroni salad at?
wanna hear how i decorated my room?
i painted all but one of the 4 walls blood red, then painted huge Japanese characters in black on all but the white wall. i have a red round lounge chair, a black down comforter, and red sheets. there is a small black round rug on the floor.

here's a sammich for you luvs. i'll get the mac salad out of the fridge for ya. since i went with a wolf theme i have alot of black and gray as far as rugs and chairs go. my comforter and pillows have wolves howling at the moon on them.

299.jpg
I got you a wolf pup for your room. I figured I have Katie, so you need someone too. I'm not sure if it's a "he" or a "she" but you'll have to name your new little friend.

my neighbors have pet wolves! i kid you not! they are gorgeous but are penned up, which seemed just wrong to me, although the pens are huge. there was a big article in the paper about them; some people in the neighborhood were not too happy about wolves being around.
i used to LOVE when the firetrucks would let thier sirens off for curfew at night. the wolves would howl along with them. i'd run up to the bathroom where you sould hear them best; it was one of the sweetest sounds the ears could hear.

ahhh jkath i love you the most right now !!! hmmm i dunno. i think nikko? totem? king? what do you think?
okay here's a samll pic of my mural. (the one for now) i'll have more painted later

luvs do you know how much i'd love it if my neighbors had wolves??? okay you know how many times they'd call the cops on for trying to take them??? lol

middie said:
luvs do you know how much i'd love it if my neighbors had wolves??? okay you know how many times they'd call the cops on for trying to take them??? lol

:LOL:
they're pretty awesome, mid.
i think 'nikko' would be a lovely name.

yeah i always like nikko too. then nikko it will be. i've had that name picked for about 18 yrs now lol. even if i'll never be able to own one of my own some day, i hope to have enough money so i could at least "adopt" one.

Back
Top Bottom