Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm off to stay with my sister for a couple of days. I'll be sketching out my room and I'll show it to you when I get back. Have fun, all! Luvs: I'm very glad you didn't have to have a procedure. Celebrate with something new to wear!! Size 2...Geez. Well, I love you anyway...

0906.jpg

Luvs, here's your gift - for your chinese room.

Jkath.... you mentioned a round package that came in a few days ago. Its a "BadfeelingsBaddaysuckin" machine! :D

If you have had a bad day, or are just mad or down about something, you hook up this thing to your nose (chnozz-olla) and flip the switch! It removes all the BAD stuff. :) Its made by Trustin Him, Inc.

*hooking device up to nose* (SUCK!!!! PLUNK! WHIRL! BUZZZZ......)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Much better! :mrgreen:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
<<swinging on my new swing>>
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Our Sushi is Back!!!

Boy, that thing really works....
Must be a good manufaturer.

I thought those were Nikko bites.

At least the Panda didn't get you.

Oh, I see you've met Katie. I see her black hair all over you....sorry 'bout that.

Okay I'll bite. (*ack!*) sorry Tom.

If you've scheduled Tom and his talking Tortellini, might I suggest double booking him with
the fabulous Flying Fettucine Brothers.

You're right, Middie -
luvs didn't see her panda yet.

Funny thing is, my old teddy bear from childhood was a panda named boo boo.
Of course, I named him that becaue I loved to watch Yogi Bear.

thanks, jkath! i love my new panda! after she tried to gnaw my arm off, we bonded well. boo-boo is a good name, middie, but i think she looks like a madeline.

if you don't mind sush, i'm gonna order some bamboo trees and plant them for madeline.:)

i'm a happy camper right now; my love wants to go get sushi at my favorite sushi restaurant tomorrow night. he'll get something else, but i'm getting the good stuff! and some red bean mochi ice cream and some nice warm sake.

sorry, sush. they were luv bites. i was hiding under the rug and i'm the one that bit your ankle.:ohmy:
jkath, who looks like a cookie? madeline? are you saying she is going to be dipped into milk and consumed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom