Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*slamming on breaks* RUN! The hen cant break through the Cafe. Maidrite installed a security system! *closing door after Middie and Sushi gets in and locks door*

Whew....... :huh: :mellow:

What are we going to do with that thing?

Anyhew, Im going into my room..... taking a shower and going to sleep. I think I pulled a groin muscle. :ermm:

*going into elevator*

middie said:
why isn't he eating the corn ??????? luvs where are you ?????
you're hen's trying to eat US now !!!!

lol, you goofballs make me laugh so much.
5.gif

~twirling lasso and catching chicken~
got 'er!
you two are safe now.
~holding corn for chicken to eat~
OUCH! she BIT me!...
hmmmmm.... WHERE exactly did i put that meat cleaver?:ermm:
here, chicky, chicky, chicken!

Why is it that I keep missing all the good stuff?!
Oh well.....

I hope Sushi doesn't get "Chicken Pox" :LOL:

Middie, I'm so glad to see you are home from the wolf refuge. What a beauty, that lakota!

Luvs, I made you a warm pear tart, since you can't have chocolate. There's a nutmeg-vanilla glazing sauce in the bowl next to it, and some french vanilla ice cream too.

jkath said:
hmmm...again, it is quiet the minute I walk in....

i'll fix that!
~blasting dave matthews~
the pear tart was excellent; thank you, jkath. yummmmm.

er, um, WHAT white feathers?
~frantically brushing feathers off of shirt~
~feathers falling to the ground~
are you implying that i did the 600-lb. hen in?
~hiding meat cleaver and lasso~
ummm, we just got a shipment... gee! well, my golly! it just so happens to be 600 pounds of chicken! (yeah! that's it! we got that chicken in a shipment! they won't know where it REALLY came from!)
um, gang, i kinda can't find the hen. (that might be because she's chicken salad now.
34.gif
)
i plead the 5th.

Whaaa....What the heck is this in the sink??? It looks like a mountain of GIANT GIBLETS!!! Why, this chicken heart's as big as my head (and that's mighty big, folks...:mrgreen: )! Luvs, what've you been doing? And where's that 600 pound chicken??
:chicken: ...buck...buck...bu-u-u-u-ck...

Sushi, do you have some giant bacon and an enormous toothpick? I think I'm going to make one of those livers wrapped in bacon...What do you call 'em?

thier1754 said:
Whaaa....What the heck is this in the sink??? It looks like a mountain of GIANT GIBLETS!!! Why, this chicken heart's as big as my head (and that's mighty big, folks...:mrgreen: )! Luvs, what've you been doing? And where's that 600 pound chicken??
:chicken: ...buck...buck...bu-u-u-u-ck...

ummmmmm, uh-oh! how did all those giblets end up in that sink? gee, that's funny....
jkath, did YOU do that? for SHAME!
and, thier, you ask what i've been doing? well, um, i've been out in the farm with a meat cleaver. WAIT!!!!! you didn't just read that! it's all in your head! what i REALLY said was, er, um.......
let's see......
um.... i was cleaning the cafe!
yeah, THAT'S it. i was cleaning the cafe.
once again, i plead the 5th.
and i'm not really sure WHERE that big 'ol 600-pound chicken went:whistling ... want a chicken sandwich?

It's happening again! :huh:

Every time I walk through the door at the cafe, people vanish! I'm starting to feel like I'm being avoided....:neutral:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom