Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(((((hug)))))
Thanks so much, Thier! I needed that! Oooooh - these are gorgeous. Let me go get my crystal vase. These will bring such a pretty color into my room!

So, birthday girl (yeah, I know I'm late, but it's more fun to celebrate for a week) did you have fun at your sister's house?

I did! Actually, my birthday is the tenth, but she wanted to celebrate early. It was nice. We took a long walk through a wonderful park -- many acres of trees, grasses and flowers, and a duck pond stocked with bass. Beautiful and so relaxing. Her house is very "zen", a great contrast to mine, which is always noisy with animals and adorned with interesting clutter. She craves the quiet, as she works with addicted or disadvantaged and dysfunctional people all day who have so many needs and problems. Home needs to be low stimulation. We discovered that, when we have our long talks, we burst into tears at the same moments! We're very different, but underneath we have the same heart and the same wiring.

What a wonderful memory to bring back home!

Well, then, I guess I'll give you your present on the tenth then...
<<hiding present behind the back door>>

I have a crummy headache, so I think I'm going to go get a latte or some lunch. I'll be back shortly. Here's some French wired ribbon to tie around your tulip vase...Several pastel watercolor shades to set off the flowers. See you in a few!

here's some aspirin, thier, and a a nice cold glass of water.
i churned some vanilla ice cream for you guys. it's delicious.

Mmm...Thanks, Luvs. I'll plop a scoop into my latte. Slurp. Think I'm gonna live... :rolleyes:

Latest project: When we lived in CA, we had two bunnies. We perched them over our compost bins to make the compost...well, COMPOST! I ordered a basic bunny book from Amazon a couple of weeks ago and I'm thinking of doing that again. Anybody know about raising bunnies in a colder, wetter climate than the Bay Area?

Image5_1x2.jpg

Who could not love bunnies?

jkath i'm not avoiding you i swear !! it's that thing called reality... something about having to go to work against my will *pout*

Last edited:
I don't know about that Middie, I like work, I could watch it all day ! :LOL:
Bring on the Jester, Ok we need more wine in this place without Bang Bang we keep forgetting! He is very good at keep us on our toes. Where is he ?
OK I need a #23 to go super size it and here is 50 pounds of fresh boiled peanuts strait from the south !

thier1754 said:
Image5_1x2.jpg

Who could not love bunnies?

is that not the cutest thing you've seen in your LIFE?! i'm getting a flop-eared bunny! my Mom's gonna kick my hind end, but i don't care. i want a bunny.
did you know wasabi said rabbits CRY when they know they're going to be shot?
14.gif

Last edited:
middie said:
hi their !!! how are you ??
I'm good. Just finished doing the labels for today's shipments. Yawn. I'm going to go to Borders tonight and get a bigger album for my violin cd's and have a taco salad at Wendy's. All by myself. :) I'll let you know what anatomical bits I find in the chili... :sick:

Back
Top Bottom