Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*scrubbing brass railing* Sorry I cant help but to sing! :mrgreen: Jkath stop rubbing the floor with butter! :ermm:

Sing away - you have a nice voice!
As for the butter, it's fun to do, and it's even more fun to watch you slide around with the mop. Maybe you should wear cleats next time you clean.

I bought a new monitor today!!!! :clap: The old one was going. I bought a ViewSonic 19 incher for TWENTY BUCKS!!!! :mrgreen:

Thank GOD I had enough dough to cover that. This thing goes for $200!! I went to the Salvation Army and there it was. I looked at IT..... it looked at ME. I tested it..... it..... it was heavy! :ermm: :rolleyes: But now everyone looks so much BIGGER!!! :mrgreen: I had a 17 incher before.

I'm going to be rehearsing with an Irish guitarist and singer at the beginning of July and we may put some stuff together to play and sing at Kell's Irish Pub in Seattle. He's one of their regular musicians. I've been practicing my jigs and reels and some of his music. Should be fun! If/when we get a set put together, I'll post a photo of the gig. :cool: Here's Kells: http://kellsirish.com/ Won't tell you which guy it is yet, in case it doesn't end up coming together...

Last edited:
i put some Tool in the cd player.
49.gif

after that i'm putting the Beatle's Rocky Racoon.
'choices always were a problem for you...
what you need is someone strong to guide you.
deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow. what you need is someone strong to guide you.
like me. like me-eeee. like MEEE-EEEEEE. like me-eeeee.
if you want to get your soul to Heaven, trust in me, now;
don't you judge or question.
you are broken now, but faith can heal you.
just do everything i tell you to do.'

~changing cd after song ends~
~singing Beatles~
his rival it seems,
had broken his dreams
by stealing the girl of his fancy.
her name was magil,
and she called herself 'lil,
but everyone knew her as nancy.'

i'm putting on sarah mclaughlin's 'angel' next.
'in the arms of the Angel, far away from here.
from this cold, dark hotel room,
and the fear that you feel
you were pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie
you're in the arms of the Angel;
may you find some comfort here.

then i'm putting on Hole's 'amethyst' and 'doll prts'.

i'd like a stiff drink, please. caffeine-free coke and captian. thanks.

Last edited:
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I bought a new monitor today!!!! :clap: The old one was going. I bought a ViewSonic 19 incher for TWENTY BUCKS!!!! :mrgreen:

Thank GOD I had enough dough to cover that. This thing goes for $200!! I went to the Salvation Army and there it was. I looked at IT..... it looked at ME. I tested it..... it..... it was heavy! :ermm: :rolleyes: But now everyone looks so much BIGGER!!! :mrgreen: I had a 17 incher before.

i would have sent you one of my extra ones, sush! too bad i didn't know you needed one.:ermm:
my subwoofer is being a brat. i'm gonna have to get a new one.
i was listening to Tool's 'opiate' and noticed the woofer wasn't vibrating even though i had the music turned up about as high as goes.
drat.

Last edited:
Just checking in - I'm only here for a tiny bit. I have to grill a lot of chicken thighs for dinner, and I also bought some king crab for the h and one son who like it.
Busy busy busy!

Ever had one of those phone calls that make you smile?
I just had one and it made my day.

Ever had one of those phone calls that make you smile?
I just had one and it made my day.

jkath as a matter of fact i did about 6:00 this evening :whistling
:blush:

i'm upset. my Mom and Brother were in a car accident earlier.
12.gif
some lady crashed right into them. they're sort of all right, but my Brother is having a lot of pain and my Mom thinks she has whiplash. plus she hit her head really hard. we're practically ordering her to go to the hospital or the doctor.
13.gif

the car's not in too bad of shape. the exhaust is ruined and the bumper was hanging by a thread, but my Dad fixed the bumper. some of the paint from the other car is scratched into my Mom's car now. she is gonna have one he*l of a time getting a good trade-in on that car now.
there was a car i was going to buy the other day and the guy said it was hit in the rear end and the quarterpanel. my Dad was like, 'NO! you are NOT getting a car with that kind of damage.' i just flipped him the bird and said i'll do what i want, but he's right.

Take a deep breath, Luvs. Let them calm down and go to the doc or the hospital tomorrow. You get some sleep, too. They're going to need their gutsy little Luvs tomorrow for moral and physical support. Promise?

i promise i'll be there for them, thier.
i can't promise i'll sleep, though. probably not. i've been drinking so i can't take my sleeping pills. maybe tomorrow or the next night.

thier1754 said:
What made you smile with that call?

Just realizing life's potentials.

Luvs, why are you still here? You need sleep girl! I think Thier is right - you need rest so you can be there for Mom and Bro tomorrow.

(did you tell your Dad he was right afterall?)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom