Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been listening to my new cd...Go to Amazon, do a search for "Hahn Lark Ascending", go to "Samples", and choose "Lark Ascending". It's soooo beautiful.

jkath said:
They're carrying paint buckets, ladders, and that guy over there has a tool belt.
Hey! Isn't that Ty Pennington?

Ty-thinks.jpg

Yes!!

whew, i am in LOVE with the music. i was just listening to janis joplin's 'mercedes benz'.
when i was sick in the hospital with some heart problems, the entire floor got together and sang 'mercedes benz.' some of the gals tapped the beat out, and the whole gang sang some janis. it was awesome. we all got to forget that we were sick for a few minutes. it got pretty loud, lol! we really got into it....
the one guy had his acoustic guitar there, and he'd play songs like 'stairway to heaven' and 'crtis lowe' and some hendrix for us all the time. he was so passionate when he played. it was awesome. it made being ill so much easier; we'd all go into the room when we heard him start playing, and we'd clap and cheer for him.

Last edited:
Thier, do you know what Ty is doing in your room, or is he giving you a makeover surprise? ooooooooooooooh! look! There's Carter!

Heat said:
Luvs, That my favorite sobbing song of mine. It was played at both my mother and my sisters funeral. Its absolutley beautiful!! I sing it myself.

i want my tattoo to come from the lyics of that beautiful song:
'let me be empty and weightless and maybe i'll find some peace tonight.' (the words are changed up a little for the tattoo.)

Thier.... that is a BEAUTIFUL song! :mrgreen: Makes me want to buy it actually. For the trip back home from work. Ok.... I just came back from the Toyota dealership. I went in to get a radiator flush, and then they found out that my differential was leaking. Its a gear box that is part of my transmission. So I would up paying alot more than I thought I would. :neutral: BUT.... if they didnt catch it, it would have destroyed my transmission that would cost about $2700 to replace. So it was a good thing. But $265 bucks out of the Ol' account. ARGGHHH! :ermm: Well they also ajusted my rear breaks for nothing. That was VERY nice of them! :) Anyhow Im pooped and I have a meeting at 7:30 in the morning. Im going out to the avacado tree to pick a ripe one, chomp on that and then Im off to bed. *going out in back*

*Thier, smooching Ty enthusiastically after affectionately bending him over the sink in the kitchen, suddenly notices that he has an enormous giblet stuck in his hair spikes...* luvs!!! Didn't I tell you to get rid of those...eeeeewwwwww...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom