Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*going over to massage chair with spiked lime-on-aide* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............:) *squishing toes* This is what I need! Come on guys. There are 2 more chairs. I would love a nice conversation. Lets talk about politics and religion! :w00t: :D

*peeking head into sushi's door*
hi sushi !!! how ya doin? i'm hot
so i'm going to get me some ice
water. would you like some?

middie? did you just say that you hear voices? uh-oh..... ~flipping through phone book in search of psychiatrists in middie's area~ ~looking up side effects of thorazine and electroshock therapy~

sush, you and i have already talked religion over the phone, so we don't have much to talk about in that department, but politics would make for a nice, heated argument!:LOL:

Last edited:
here, mid. i just spoke with the doctor and he prescribed a pill for you that he said will make those voices go away, at least for a little while.
after that i need you to get into the car and put your seatbelt on. were going to the loony bin. er, um, i mean DISNEY WORLD! yep, THAT'S it.... DISNEY world......:whistling
~gently guiding middie to car~

yeah, yeah.
you know you love me, middie!:LOL:
wanna share a steak and cheese hoagie and some chips with me?

~slicing sammich in half and putting half onto a plate for middie~
here, middie, i gave you a plate with a wolf painted on it.

on another subject, class was awesome tonite! we made some yummy food. my classmates were nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom