Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm fair to middlin' -- I held a sick little baby yesterday and today I'm coming down with her virus. Not good, since I have to play for a wedding Friday and Saturday. I'm chucking Cold-Eze.

I'd love to meet Nikko! Is that the little wolf pup?

here's my baby nikko their

299.jpg

isn't she the cutest? yes she is a wolf.
for a wolf she's pretty laid back... she does like
to nip at sushi's ankles though lol

thier, we made some chicken and some beef stir-fry, and some fried rice and something else i forget.
mid, class is only 4 weeks long, but i have a wine-tasting class again for 6 weeks.
i wanted to take some more classes, but my Mom said 2, and 2 only, so 2 it was.
sigh.

i sure will, middie! i left some of the food on the counter in warmers so you guys could try it out.:)

i called some of my friends and my fiance and they're coming by to play some music for you guys.
~luv's jakie and her friends playing staind's 'outside' and pink floyd's 'wish you were here'~
~luvs once again flitting about, dancing and singing~
i remember a concert i was at, i think it may have been roger waters, but it also may have been phish or dave matthews, and i found this phishhead's ID. i need to think about it for a minute. i had to send it home to him.
actually, it must have been phish, cause i remember being worried that he wouldn't have his ID if he was following phish. OOPS!

you and middie are BOTH hearing voices, jkath?! what is going ON here at this cafe?
uh-oh.:ohmy: :ermm: my Mom just shoved my door open and is LIVID because i have my music vibrating the whole house. she's flipping out on me as i type.

ah! I found the voice! It's you, luvs!

Oh, look at Sushi, asleep in the massage chairs again.
BTW, Sushi hasn't shown us his room yet. I heard he was cleaning it, but I can't wait to see what he's done with the place.

Is that stir fry I smell?

yep, that's stir fry you smell, jkath.
whew... it was just me you were hearing.
middie's safe now; i took her to the psych ward,- er, um, i mean disney world!-
and the very nice doctors gave her a shot that made all the voices stop just before they put her into the leather restraints and the straightjacket.:ohmy::LOL:

Are you sure that was middie you took? I just saw her with Nikko outside the cafe. She said she was taking him for a walk and then she was off to bed.

luvs...who did you take?

lol, jkath, if you think about it for a second i'll bet you can figure out who i REALLY took, lol!:LOL:

Heat said:
Luvs, That my favorite sobbing song of mine. It was played at both my mother and my sisters funeral. Its absolutley beautiful!! I sing it myself.

how sad, heat. sigh.
that's the song i had asked my Mom to play at my funeral when i die.
i just listened to the september 11th version of it and cried.
that version is soooooo sad; it has recordings of a guy whose friend was in one of the buildings and he was in the building earlier, and some other people who were there, and president bush speaking of it.
you must hear it.

Hi guys!
I have to be in and out of here quickly, as I'm making lunch for a friend today.
I'm just dropping off these doughnuts from Donutman. They're big round glazed doughnuts that they split open with a great big cooking spoon, and then shovel a ton of either fresh strawberry slices with sauce or peaches with sauce into them. They are famous for these babies, so I thought I'd share 'em with you.

I'll try to come back later - this place needs cleaning!

grabbing me a strawberry donut...
oh yummmmmmm... to die for.
i can see why the donutman is famous.

starting to scrub kitchen from the cabinets down.

Back
Top Bottom