Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that video tugs at my heart, barb.
i love music so much. i have such a passion for it.
i used to bury my head under my pillows with my headphones on and it was like a lullaby.
i want to get a red fender guitar and a good teacher so i can start playing. i taught myself to play some songs on the piano, but that's about the extent of my talent.
i'm listening to rap at the moment and i'm just waiting for my Dad to come scream up the stairs, '(my name), turn that **** OFF!!!!!!' the bass shakes the house and it ticks my Parents off so very, very much, lol. it's all right when THEY blast
music at 2am, of course.
~dancing and rapping along with biggie~

sure as ****, my Dad just came bellowing up the steps, 'turn that DOWN NOWWWWW or i'm cutting your cable right in half and i'm not kidding you! do you know it's 4 in the morning and your Mother and i are trying to SLEEP?!!!!'
so i was like, 'oh, and you're not gonna wake her up with your big mouth!' and turned my bass up all the way.
the bedroom door slammed.
we get along so very, very well.:ROFLMAO:
grrr, i have to go get new speakers and a new subwoffer tomorrow. i paid my brother to let me borrow his speakers for now cause mine went out on me.

Last edited:
'night, guys. i'm off to bed. i have to go see the house in about 2 1/2 hours so i need to get some sleep.
i brought a bunch of blueberry-mango smoothies and some graham crackers. some cream cheese muffins are cooling off on the stove.
later, all!

g'morning....
I just couldn't sleep any longer!
I'll take some of those cream cheese muffins, luvs - they'll go great with this ham steak!

As for my late night snack - I cut up all the cheeses (except the brie, of course) and put them into baggies, but, even at 10 I wasn't hungry, so I have them ready for today.

I'm thinking about going to some esatate sales this morning (it's not even 6:30 yet here) and then off to the gym later on.

aww, here i am again. i couldn't sleep. i'm gonna hang out in the hot tub and take a nap.
i have so much to do today and i haven't had a wink of sleep.
maybe some food will wake me up.
i wanted to go to mcD's but am too sleepy.
i'm gonna lay down for 20 minutes till i go meet my real estate agent.

Well, folks I'm going out to some estate sales now. I didn't find too much last week, although I did pick up a nice Williams/Sonoma cookbook for a buck. See ya!

Thanks Alix, Barbara, Maidrite, & middie! I'm feeling better this morning about giving her up. I will be able to visit Littlebit but I'm afraid that if I do I'll have a hard time leaving her. Maidrite, 2 kitties is going to be plenty for us, thanks for the offer though! I cuddled with the 2 we kept for a couple of hours last night. One got stuck under the pillows on the bed. It was so cute! I have to decide what to name them though.

Jkath, nothing like a garage sale! I LOVE them!!!:mrgreen: A set of golf clubs for ten bucks! Great speakers for $25. The deals are fantastic! :mrgreen: If I wasnt so hung over I would go out and find a few right now! Now does anyone have an icepack and a few asprins??? :ermm:

Crewsk, are the kitties boys, girls, or one of each?

I'm back from the morning sales, and there wasn't all too much today, as there's quite a chill in the air (which I love!). However, I did get a lovely California Cookbook, 16 very nice, heavy BBQ skewers, and a silver cake cover with a pretty handle.

Here's a bloody Mary, Sushi - sorry about your head!

Hmmmm....those folks never walked in the door - they just went to the trading post and bought junky souvenirs. They didn't even stop in the Barber Shop either. Go figure!

Oh well...
I'm making a feast for dinner tonight. I've got 5 lobster tails (I don't even eat it, but I'll cook it), 2 london broils that are currently marinating in my version of Rainee's lager marinade that I'll grill, the various cheeses and fruits I cut up yesterday, rice with scallions and roasted garlic, french bread, spinach salad, and I just finished frosting a vanilla/dark chocolate chip bundt cake with dark chocolate frosting.

Back
Top Bottom