Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard that too. I don't get brain freeze. I read that only 40% of people do. I would have thought it was higher, as most people I know seem to. If I drink a slushy too fast, I get chest freeze though! It feels like the whole thing just stops there and freezes!

:) Barbara

Hey this place is busy! :mellow: Who are the old guys jammin' in the lounge on stage? I see we still have chicken on special! :-p How much of the hen do we have left? :shock:
And why are Crewsk, Middie and Jkath wearing giant foam meat costumes??!! :huh:

Crewsk is a sausage, Middie is a fish and Jkath is a porterhouse!!! :blink: Hey! You guys in there?

jkath i think he's talking about the show route 66.
and why do i have to be a fish????
and who ARE those old men on the stage ???????

I dont know why youre the fish. :huh: And hey........ nice filet! :brows:

Hey I thought I saw Dove painting her woodshed earlier. Anyone see her???? Ohhhhhhhhhhh DOOOOOVE?????!

hello, there.
i've had a long day. i'm fixing myself a tomato, mayo and black pepper sammich and a heineken.
~going into kitchen to fix food.~
~running from kitchen at top speed, screaming hysterically and slamming door shut.~
~gasping for breath~
this giant scallion was CHASING me, guys! it ate the jar of mayo i had in my my hand! jar and all! it even crunched on the GLASS! and LOOK! it took a bite out of my favorite SHIRT!
anyone seen Donnie Darko? know the bunny in it? well, it talked JUST like that bunny!
where's my mace at?
that scallion just became my dinner for SURE.

Well if I wasnt wearing the Ringmasters uniform then I would be N aked silly! :huh:

Everyone in their room? Im tracking the scallion on the monitor!!!! It dosent look happy!!
WildScallion.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom