Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the bacon, Crewsk!

Alix, I'm right there with ya. I'm on coffee #4, but it hasn't set it...probably because I put 2/3 decaf in it...so, if I did the math, that means I've had....where's Michael when you need him?!

I'm in the mood for major carbs. Major major major carbs.

One and 1/3 cups! My coffee has kicked in! I am going to bake my brains out today. I want to do muffins and lemon poppyseed cake and I might do the cake part of Ken's birthday cake for next weekend. I am asking for opinions in Chocolate Lover's unite if anyone wants to go see what I mean.

You all need to do what I do. I drink a 16 oz. 1% milk, then Diet Mountain Dew, Then Two Sugar FREE No Fear Power DRINKs FRom SOBE, THEN SOME MISSISSIPPI MUD, THen IF I am still lagging 4 Weight LOss Pills. After about a Half hour I feel Like I have a Nucular Power Plant :nuke: inside I Now can walk through walls, I feel 12 again. ENERGY LEVEL IS ON MAX>>> :w00t2: :w00t2: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
OK Jkath I need a #65 and Do you have any more caffine ?

Last edited:
#65....commmmmmmmmmmmmmmming up!

Order up: 1 large slice of Chocolate Birthday Cake, 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and a cup of punch. All served on "My Little Pony" plates with matching pink forks.

Don't get too skinny there dude, or Barbara won't have anything to hug!

I am off to the shower and then off to bake for a while. I will be back this afternoon for a while.

You guys BEHAVE while I am gone.

yes Ma'am! <<saluting>>
I'm off to clean a bit before boxing class anyway.

Maidrite, would you mind getting the lunch ready for us? I think we should have french dip sandwiches, with jack cheese and horseradish sauce. And, french fries too!

No Problemo, Its done Plus I made two pots of coffee and 80 dozen assorted Cream Puffs . I hope that is enough ! Where is that DS when you need him? THe Food Service Guy wants to know what we need in suppies ? And he wants paid I take care of that! :LOL:

I'm fair to middlin'...I kept thinking I was better and then I ended up in bed again. I have a very low bedroom voice this morning and I'm still coughing up ick, but the body is somewhat better, so I'm going to work. This bug was a tough one.

I have to go get going, but I'll be online at work, and I've really missed you guys.

Here's something interesting I got in my mail this morning...Geez!!

The most expensive musical instrument ever purchased at auction will be played in public for the first time in twenty-five years at the Kennedy Center by Tchaikovsky prize winner and soloist Yang Liu on June 15, 2005. The Stradivarius violin, known to musicians worldwide as "The Lady Tennant" was recently purchased at Christie's for $2,032,000, the highest amount ever paid for a musical instrument at auction.
Crafted in 1699, the violin was bought by Scottish industrialist, Sir Charles Tennant and given to his wife, Lady Tennant in 1900.

Back
Top Bottom