Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HI, thier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
welcome home!
i'm having me a grilled cheese and tomato soup. anyone hungry?
my Grandma's nut horns and apple dumplings for dessert! (they're absolutely delicious.)

Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup! Perfect comfort foods!

I'll also take 4 nut horns and 2 apple dumplings.
Can I also have some decaf with that?

Luvs, try this vanilla shake from In-N-Out (my favorite burger place). It's perfect for you! It's made with whole milk and real full-fat ice cream.

grilled cheese and tomato soup, jkath! nut horns and apple dumplings all around!
want some vanilla bean ice cream with that, jkath?
(my Mom and i are really am making those. i can't wait.)

thanks for the milkshake, jkath.
~stepping on scale~
woah! i gained a pound just by looking at it!

Think baked goods, Sushi. Yummy baked goods.

Thanks, Luvs - they were delish.
Oh! Luvs - I almost forgot~ I put a pair of my jeans in the washer today with RIT wine. If they look good, I may embelish them a bit more too.

Awwww.... dont leave Jkath. :( I'll tell you why Im wearing the ringmasters suit. Over the weekend I went to a zoo to see how THEY cared for their animals.

Well the circus was across town so I decided to visit. Though I dont care much for circuses. Anyhow, This little kid kept throwing popcorn at me. :glare: I was SO mad I got up right in the middle of the taming of the lion part. I decided to go back to the zoo. After that crap experience of seeing animals abused and popcorn thrown at me I wanted to see the lions in their relaxed habitat.
Well there were 2 painters there touching up some of the wooden fense around the lion habitat down below. It was a windy day. Did I mention that? Well when I went to wave to the lions I didnt realize that there was a bunch of popcorn still in my pockets! I took my hand out to wave and the wind took the kernels of popped corn right to the lion and bonked him right on the nose! :ermm:
Well we ALL know that popcorn makes lions mad. VERY mad! Go he started crying to climb the walls!!! :mellow: All of a sudden the two painters fell into the lion pit!!! What was I to DO???? :huh: Remembering the lion tamer and the ringmasters uniform I ran back to the circus!! I QUICKLY bought a frozen banana! I waited it to thaw slightly and then went over to the ringmaster stelthfully. :shifty: I quickly tossed the banana peel in front of him....... as he slipped he knocked himself unconscience. I borrowed his clothes, shoes and hat with FULL intention of returning them..... got the whip and headed back to the zoo at TOP speed!
I got back to the lion pit. I looked at the painters tarp. That has nothing to do with my story though. Then I looked down and saw the two painters yelling and crying. I quickly grabbed a rope. It was attached to a bucket. I used the bucket as a anchor and I climbed down into the pit. :shock:

I grabbed my whip! Then four zookeepers shot the lions with tranqualizer darts. They all went to sleep. Thank GOD! Cause I dont know how to USE a whip. :mellow:
Well the zoo employees were SOOO mad at me for throwing popcorn at the lions and then dressing up like a ringmaster they chased me out of town. I narrowly escaped. But I made it back. Back to our Cafe.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I grabbed my whip! ...............

:LOL: :LOL:

Are you sure it was your whip that you grabbed??

16_12_2.gif

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I wanted a full breakfast this morning so there's cheese grits, bacon, eggs, biscuits, & freshly squeezed OJ in the kitchen. I also made pancakes, strawberry syrup, & whipped some cream for them. I'm off to take a shower & head to the grocery store. I need to get peaches so I can make ice cream for tonight.

Not a clue what's going on....

Sushi, are you doing some covert action again? I'm assuming you're at work...

Hey Crewsk! I made some cornbread this morning and thought of you - want some?
Middie - Listen! It's Pantera!

Morning all! I am in a cooking mood! What does everyone want? *putting on a spare sparkly apron*

I am making corned beef hash for lunch and haven't decided on the dinner menu yet. Suggestions? I think we got a nice shipment from the fish market out back...

Back
Top Bottom