Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crewsk said:
It looks good! I'd like to try it but don't know when I'd ever get the chance. Plus I'd be the only one to eat it, hubby & the kids would run away!:LOL:

There's plenty of gravy , bacon & onions to put on toast, as I did. The fries put a beautiful flavour through the gravy.

Ok, I gotta go flying, beaut weather, cloudless sky, nil wind, 30degC & MDW in Sydney for the day.

Gotta go CU'll later. :)

Godd luck in the cafe.

hi guys. it's been a long day at work. can i get a sald with bacon and chicken with ranch dressing please? btw ds i loved that link with the easter bunny :LOL:

Order to Middie at table 3 -- Enjoy, dear! You let ol' Marge know if you need anything else! I'll be back to check on you.

Puff puff... Looks like I'm cooking AND serving. Geez... Puff puff... <<Putting some fresh grounds in the coffee pot, emptying the bacon fat into the can and putting away the bleu cheese dressing.>> Guess I'd better start some muffins and cinnamon rolls for tomorrow morning. :-|

Bye, Crewsk! Have a good night.:)

Great, Middie. I hate doing dishes. It ruins my manicure. It took me a long time to grow these lovely red nails. I'll wipe down the tables and write the menu on the board for tomorrow.

Actually, Marge the Waitress has the long red nails. Peggy (thier1754) can't grow them because I play music all the time and they get in the way. :)

Two of my three sons love Metallica, so I'm used to that. It's that new stuff where they just scream with no recognizable lyrics that I can't manage...

Back
Top Bottom