Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gosh, you're all so organized and busy and accomplishing things. I'm still in bed half the day...Getting very antsy over here. Going stir crazy, actually.:wacko:

Hey Bang

So your PC's been down huh? Im so sorry! I've been here waiting on someone to fix me a BLT with FRIES!!! Im stressing out!! I want to go a little bizzerk!! So, glad to see ya back!! You know i could go fix it myself, but i wasnt offered a room so i dont know if im still allowed!! :ermm:

MY fabulous BLT is on its way. Its made with apple cured bacon, romaine lettuce,vine ripened tomato,and your choice of mayo or miracle whip.

but i wasnt offered a room so i dont know if im still allowed!! :ermm:

Of course you can have a room!!! :) There are 3 with a small office area in it and one without the office in it left. Take your pick. EVERYTHING is white in the room. White floor, white blankets, white towels, white everything. So you have to decorate it!

And BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME back!!! :mrgreen: I never thought I would say this but what room do you want? Sit back, have a cold drink of something and relax. Take a cruise in one of the golf carts around the lake or something.

I have a modified golf cart that should be coming in latter on tonight. I cant tell ya anything more until it gets here. :rolleyes:

Aweeeeeee Thats Sushi

Well then, AWESOME!!!!! Ok i would like one with the office. And, i neeed a little more info? Like who will i be next to? Or across from? This will be exciting to decorate!! Thanks so much Bang for the BLT! Miracle Whip is Just perfectamundo!!! OOh myyyyyyyyyyyy, this is delicious! Yummmy!!!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
And BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME back!!! :mrgreen: I never thought I would say this but what room do you want?

Rooms? Can I share one with Crewsk?.....or at least be next door?:mrgreen:

jkath said:
Think baked goods, Sushi. Yummy baked goods.

Thanks, Luvs - they were delish.
Oh! Luvs - I almost forgot~ I put a pair of my jeans in the washer today with RIT wine. If they look good, I may embelish them a bit more too.

awesome! did you make me a pair, too?:LOL:

jkath said:
That one is fabulous!!! Nice choice

<<shuffling through box, looking still for the perfect one....>>
If I find a pink one, I'll save it for luvs.

i love it! thanks!:w00t:

Bang.... all the rooms are underground in a hallway close to the cellar you built. I nixed the Venice Room idea. So all of them are somewhat close together. But Crewsk is next to Jkath. And so on. So you will be about 7 doors down. Sorry. :rolleyes: Heat you would be between Middie and Luvs.

Yup! Its a yellow golf cart with red flames AND with 4 wheel drive!!! :mrgreen: It can get through the ruts and thru the Pine Forest Maze with Noooooooooo problem! :rolleyes: This ROCKS!!!!! Ok whos first??

Luvs, I would have made you some but I didn't have your jeans! I went to start the artwork going down the leg today, but I just couldn't get motivated. I'm stuck right now. I wish I had all my old designs, but about 15 years ago, my very bad neighbor broke into my house and took an entire closetful of clothes. They were all my very best things.

Okay, enough of that.

Crewsk, you need to work on your room, and Heat, you must have a pet. Most of us keep ours in our rooms. I have my dog, Katie in mine, Crewsk just got the yorkie, Middie has Nikko the wolf pup and Luvs has a baby panda.
Thier didn't get a pet yet, but Ty Pennington overhauled her room for her (as she wasn't feeling well that day)
Sushi, did you ever fix your room?
Bang, how are you going to do yours?

Last edited:
'MORNING!
WAKE UP!
i'm making breakfast for 9am. i'm just fixing bowls of farina with cream (or milk) and fresh fruit and setting out some honey-wheat toast and yogurt.
i think it's good for the Soul to start the day with a laugh, so i'm putting some Mitch Hedberg on. he's a comic genious.
http://www.mitchhedberg.net/

Back
Top Bottom