Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a bit peeved today, so rather than put you all through listening to my whining, I don't think I'll be around much today. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Bangbang said:
Ok.....where is Luvs at?

Oh, I see how it is. Just because your room isn't next to mine you drop me just like that?:-p

BTW, it's great to have you back!!:)

Luvs, I've never had farina, what's it like? I think I'll stick with fruit, toast, & yogurt this morning. I made some creme brulee coffee this morning for everyone.

jkath said:
I'm a bit peeved today, so rather than put you all through listening to my whining, I don't think I'll be around much today. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Awww....jkath, sorry you're having a bad day! If you need to vent, feel free to pm me!

just throw something against the wall and burst into hysterics. make sure you become inconsolable. put on the saddest music you own, slam a door, (kick it for good measure) and weep. it'll cure the crankies.
just jokin. cheer up, my friend. it'll be okay.

crewsk said:
Oh, I see how it is. Just because your room isn't next to mine you drop me just like that?:-p

BTW, it's great to have you back!!:)

Luvs, I've never had farina, what's it like? I think I'll stick with fruit, toast, & yogurt this morning. I made some creme brulee coffee this morning for everyone.

you know bang loved me first! just because i couldn't stay hitched to a bigamist....:angel: :LOL:
anyhows, farina is like cream of wheat, sort of. it's made with semolina, i think, let me go check.
plumb dam*it! it doesn't specify on the box.
it's good, though. very bland w/out sugar and cream, if you ask this old gal.

<<grumbling>>
jury summons during the 4 days out of state family will be here....fax to change courthouses and time of service isn't working....laundry is overwhelmingly big....h can't help w/garage sale tomorrow....people are just mean......and h is being a pill....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

does anyone have something I could chomp on for my tmj?

A friend of mine lives in Yucaipa. When one a couple days ago hit, she was in the middle of teaching her class. The band class next door stomps and makes their room shake a lot, so at first her kids thought it was just the class next door!

:) Barbara

We're fine out here - it was a tiny one - the fun kind:)

I'm so tired out today - too much going on for just one me! I'll be on later, as it's the h's poker night. So, if anyone else like me has no life...log on and say hi!

<<lugging in a giant 4'x4' cornbread>>
huff.....puff............huff.........puff...............

I.......just.................made.................this..............for........you..........guys.........

<<PLOP!>> Uh oh...sushi's gonna be mad! I think I broke a tile on the counter!

Sushi.....
Where'd this guy come from?

monster-dance.gif

Back
Top Bottom