Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have NOT fellen asleep thank YOU! It has come from the Turtle Islands. It is the Dancing Stickyfrog. It puts others into a trance and then........... LEAPS!!!!!!! :shock: And sticks to its prey. Its then tells them how horrible they are. Finally their prey breaks down and kills themselves. It is also called the Mother-in-law frog. :ermm:

Ah! The mother-in-law frog! I had one of those at one time. She said things like, "Oh my...Would you like me to take those curtains down and wash them for you?" "You're not going to waste that food, are you?" "My, that little Joe is a fatty, isn't he? Not like his brothers..." (in pre-pubescent Joe's hearing). "I don't think I'll eat the dinner you cooked...What's in it? *pulling out a bean sprout with her fingers* What's this? *pulling out a piece of onion* and this? I'll just have some cereal for dinner. And those left over pancakes from breakfast."

:bangin:

Last edited:
i thought i smelled cornbread. yum.
think i'll have some chili, too.
mmmmm. tastes good!
it's so peaceful here right now. got my soft-glowing lamp on and the overhead light off, fan blowing (i keep it on year 'round, even when it's snowing out. the noise is really soothing), tv off.... all is as it should be at least for one brief moment. i love this time of night.

g'morning sleepyheads!

<<looking around>>

where is everybody? Maybe I'll go back downstairs and start knocking on doors....
There's a note from Middie - it says she's at work, so I'll take Nikko and Katie out for their morning walks.

Cornbread!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE cornbread!!! *getting butter*
1.gif

Me too, Sush - the problem is nobody else around here had any except Middie and I. Think you could finish off the last 45 pounds of it?

Want some coffee?

Morning all!!:) I'm just dropping by to say goodbye for today. We close on our house Thursday & hubby & I have to go pick out ceiling fans & get some fire ant killer then it's home to pack up the garage. I'll see y'all later!

BTW jkath, this cornbread is wonderful!!

I'm also cooking up some thick sliced bacon, and I think I may chop up some strawberries and honeydew and add some blueberries for color.

morning, guys.
just checking in and getting another piece of cornbread.
i'm off to the store.
i saved $62 off of my last grocery bill and only spent $7 total. let's see how i do today.
my friend jen is the queen of bargain hunting and has taken me under her wing as a rookie shopper and taught me very well.

Back
Top Bottom