Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bargin shopping!!!!! :mrgreen: Love it!!!!! Nothing like getting a $200 monitor for $20 bucks. :rolleyes: Thats what I did about two weeks ago. I have a 19 inch monitor now. It works perfectly. :mrgreen:

Speaking of bargain hunting, I want to be out at estate sales today, but h said he had to leave for work by 7:30. So I didn't go. It's 8 and he's still in bed! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Well, kids, I'll be back on in a little bit.

mouse.gif

He needs his beauty sleep. :rolleyes: Now Im going to the lake and fish for a while. Thanks for the fantastic breakfast Jkath! *taking chunk of cornbread* Now where did I put my rod and reel? Hmmmm....

Ducking in and ducking out to jump in the shower and run to rehearsal. I still sound like a guy this morning but the body is slowly coming back to life. Hugs all around. Bye!:)

3 am... oh luvs. That just makes me sad. 3 in the morning is way way too early.

You'd better have a huge breakfast and then go take a nap.

I made some French toast and have fresh strawberries to put on top.
Would you like a few slices? ( don't tell any one but I topped mine off with some
vanilla ice cream!!)

pdswife said:
3 am... oh luvs. That just makes me sad. 3 in the morning is way way too early.

You'd better have a huge breakfast and then go take a nap.

I made some French toast and have fresh strawberries to put on top.
Would you like a few slices? ( don't tell any one but I topped mine off with some
vanilla ice cream!!)

yummmm. french toast. i'm having mine with whipped cream. thanks!
don't worry, pds. i usually don't sleep much at all. haven't for probably 9 years. it's no biggie. you get used to it.:)

all right, guys. see you later. my friend just called and wants me to meet her at the bar in a few. gotta get some lipstick on and finish this bottle of ensure and then i'm leaving.
i left some sushi in the fridge for yins.
not homemade sushi, BTW. got it from my favorite little place.

Last edited:
Yay! After using the same computer almost every day since October 1999, I finally got a new one today! If this works, here it is: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7124774&type=product&id=1109937811602
We couldn't afford the monitor right now, but I will keep using the one I have for awhile, and we will get that later. I don't want to set it up until after my class ends Monday. I'm scared I will mess something up and won't be able to send in my last two assignments (one is a PowerPoint which is a group project. I am the team leader, so that would be awful if I lost it and couldn't send it in!).

:) Barbara

Last edited:
Hey Congrats on your NEW computer!!! :mrgreen: Sounds like you will be using Windows XP for the first time. Hope you like it. I do.

ANyone want mashed potatos with garlic and bacon?!?! I know I do! :chef:

Now where did we put that automatic potato masher?:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom