Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Here Luvs.... I grilled some hen on the grill slathered with olive oil, salt, pepper, a dash of fennel and garlic. And heres a side of garlic smashed potatoes. :chef: Oh..... and a glass of Gatoraide.

thanks! it was delicious.:)

I'm awake, sorta! I'm getting ready to load a few boxes from the laundry room in my car. Moving day is fast approaching!! We get to start Thursday evening!!!!:clap:

That is wonderful, Crewsk!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!

(and to think that 6 weeks ago, you probably thought you'd be in your other house for years to come!)

Have some coffee, and here's some fresh cantaloupe I've cut up.

PS - I emailed my Aunt about your tomato planting, and she said she saw the very same thing on Paula Deen this past week. Her comment was "well, if Paula does it, you know it's good!"

Thanks jkath!! Yes, I was thinking that exact thing. It's kinda bitter sweet I guess. But it's getting sweeter every day!! One of my cousins, who is also my best friend, is coming up from the lower part of the state Saturday to help us move. I can't wait to see her!!

Thanks for the coffee & cantaloupe! I needed a pick-me-up.

That's so cool!! I haven't watched FN in so long I don't have a clue what's going on there.

I haven't watched much either, with the exception of the Food Star show (which I missed last night) and a couple of Alton Browns.

Well, my dh is still in the hospital and they're giving him the stress test this morning. They're looking for blockages. The whole family down here was with him last night and we kept him distracted and cheered up for a while anyway. If they find a blockage, they'll try to dissolve it with drugs rather than going in again to do a bypass. Keep him in your prayers, gang! I'd really appreciate it.

Sush: My dad passed away several years ago...

Thier, I'm so sorry to hear about your DH. I'll keep you all in my thoughts.

Crewsk, I'm excited to hear that moving day is this week! Good, good luck! You're going to have a crazy couple of days ahead of you. But just remember you have forever to unpack (as evidenced by my basement)! :LOL:

Thanks PA! We close at 5 on Thursday & my mom is getting the kids sometime that afternoon & keeping them until Suday. I plan on moving a few things in Thurs & Fri while hubby's at work but the big stuff will be moved on Sat. TC is helping me get clothes & dishes washed & packed today.

*comming out of office*

Ok guys. Our sales figures are down. WAY down. :ermm: If we dont think of some way to get business going again we might have to close down the Cafe.:( We need to all think of SOMETHING. *Going into lounge and behind bar* *pouring a drink* (GULP!) :yuk: :bounce: Come on team!!!! We can do it!

I have an idea! *getting block of chocolate, vanilla ice cream and butter scotch whip cream* *putting ice cream in bowl with a shot of butter scotch whip cream and a chunk of chocolate in ice cream* Here ya go Middie. :rolleyes:

can't use my grey matter now if i wanted to anyway... it's too tired.
granted it's tired all the time, but it really really really is tired now lmao

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I have an idea! *getting block of chocolate, vanilla ice cream and chocolate whip cream* *putting ice cream in bowl with a shot of chocolate whip cream and a chunk of chocolate in ice cream* Here ya go Middie. :rolleyes:

ooooooooh hey this might wake me up :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom