Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Thier Im sorry. :neutral: I read your post wrong. I feel bad.

Silly man...Don't feel bad. I didn't make it clear that the dad was my husband and not my dad. My daddy died of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's several years ago.

Paul's tests today did not show a blockage, so they're sending him home with nitro. However, there's a reason for this sudden angina, and I will go with him to the cardiologist with a long list of questions.

Gotta go pick him up. Later. :)

sush i got an idear... live entertainment. and i'm not talking your local bands. i mean people like phil collins or eric clapton, or phil collins !!

Sushi! Where are you?
Man, I've got lousy timing!

The problem isn't the cafe, it's what we are offering. We need to have more excitement around here....
a contest perhaps?

Im here Jkath! :) Im just downloading my favorite TV show. Anyhew, a contest sounds GREAT! Alas I have no money to give prizes. Well I might have some extra dough later this month. But I LOVE the idea! What do you have in mind? Middie Phil was here last week. That was the old guy on stage. :huh:

I'm thinking a contest where instead of prize money, you could give something better. (how bout an 8x10 glossy?) hee hee hee - no - like maybe let the winner redo one of our theme rooms or make plans for a big shindig? or........?
Just something really fun.

By the way, a kitty walked in here with a note in his mouth - maybe you can decipher it:

"meow, meow, Daddy, meow, hungry, meow meowwwwwwwww. Clint"

Oh yes, and I took the boys to Disneyland again today, and I have a few messages:
Middie: Long-haired Tarzan said "hi" and asked why you aren't returning his calls
Alix: Cinderella said to say hello to your little princesses
Luvs: The Mad Hatter wants his green hat and green tea back, and Mr. Toad wants to know where you put his car
Sushi: Ariel, the little mermaid, was asking about you again. She's just your type: redheaded and a fish.
Crewsk: Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc. said they'd help you move :)

Middie: Long-haired Tarzan said "hi" and asked why you aren't returning his calls

jkath because i'm working an 8 day stretch here !!! tell him i'm off thursday so i'll call jim then !!!

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME I MISSED PHIL ??????????????
GET HIM BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful idea jkath! But we must market it! Hmmmmmmmm........... Oh CRAP! :ohmy: Looks like we are headed for a BIG storm! All the weather channels are forecasting hail. And a tornado warning has gone up!!!!! ARRRGGHHH!!!! *getting on Cafe mic* EVERYONE goto your shelters!!! Goto the base level!!!! This one is going to hit on or right next to us! *hearing pounding of rain on glass* HURRY!!!! :shock: PLEASE everyone to the basement!!!!!!!!!!

*locking into empty undergroud room* My stuffed animal!!! * hugging stuffed animal and going under mattress*
2.gif

jkath said:
Luvs: The Mad Hatter wants his green hat and green tea back, and Mr. Toad wants to know where you put his car QUOTE]

the hatter is just gonna have to deal with it. oh, and let mr. toad know his car is being detailed. thanks!

'morning!
i'm famished.
~getting pan out~
~frying ham steak and getting syrup out~
i'll leave some in the fridge for you guys.
see yins guys later!

jkath said:
Alix: Cinderella said to say hello to your little princesses

Thanks Cinderelly. My girls say Hi back. (I hope Cinderella DisneyLAND is a better fit than Cinderella Disney WORLD, who looked like she stopped clocks for a living!)

Back
Top Bottom