Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok guys we are having the Smokers N' Suds Sorrority coming over tonight! I dont want anything BAD to happen. Make sure there are twice the ashtrays out and the beer is flowing like wine! :rolleyes: They paid top dollar to come here tonight. And they will be here in an hour. SOOOOOOOOOO lets make some HORSE DERV-EES. :mrgreen: We have, thanks to Maidrite, a lot of seafood. so lets get crackin! I'll set up the lounge.

oh yeah i stopped and got more ashtrays !!!
should we use mish's recipe for shrimp and dill
sauce in artichoke cups or abj's lobster mousse?

Here they come! *tossing away apron* *greeting guests* Hi! Im Sushi. Good to meet ya'll! Please make youre way to the lounge and if you care, up to our bar. Middie! Goto the BAR!!:eek:

Gosh looks like i popped in at the right time!! What needs to be done? I'll be in the kitchen washing dishes if ya need me holler! Im in my good dress so i'll host or help in anyway!! Gosh Middie see that tall dark handsome dude at the end of the bar? He keeps eye balling you!! Heheheh

thank you, middie and sush!

guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Mom said she just can't bring herself to put her down yet, not without a second opinion, so she cancelled her appointment and made her an appt. for thursday with my male cats' vet to see if they can't do something to prolong her days!:w00t2:
you got me a keg, sush? why, thank you! that'll last me for awhile!

Last edited:
*Thier appears and hitches herself up onto the bar, Coke in hand.* I'm here to represent the Silly but Safe Sorority. No drinking, but we know all the good jokes. Wanna hear one?

Oh Luvs sorry to hear about Fe! I love my dog Killer, and hes precious, it would really be terrible if something happened to him. So i feel for you.>>>>>>Hugs<<<<<<

Middie Noway you keep makin' them big tips girl!! I'm just happy to help! Hey, i have brought in 4 homemade Cheese Cakes you think they might sell tonight? Chocolate, cherry, strawberry, and pineapple?

Back
Top Bottom